UFC on ESPN+ 26 Felder vs Hooker Official Bets

14u is pretty good start within 2 months, but yeah post-fight bragging with nothing before is pretty dumb.

14u is pretty good start within 2 months, but yeah post-fight bragging with nothing before is pretty dumb.
If you want to pay $60 bucks a month for his services that aren’t even third party tracked go right ahead. His website is his screen name, which he’s openly promoted here.

hey, I won 100k last night betting Tyson fury by tko. PayPal me $500 bucks and I’ll make you rich too with my elite picks. I’m up over 1000 units this year

See how easy that was

+2.99 units. Cashed Hill -175, Matthews -204 and Wilder/Fury under -110. Lost on Aguilar -110.

+14 units in 2020 now and +209 overall.

Nah, you're a liar. Your BetMMA page has you winning

- 1.17u for yesterday's event, not 2.99
- About +12u in 2020, not 14.
- Most significantly, +96u overall, not +209.

Clearly, Jordie isn't the only one vastly inflating his winnings.

https://www.betmma.tips/RobBrownMMA

Nah, you're a liar. Your BetMMA page has you winning

- 1.17u for yesterday's event, not 2.99
- About +12u in 2020, not 14.
- Most significantly, +96u overall, not +209.

Clearly, Jordie isn't the only one vastly inflating his winnings.

https://www.betmma.tips/RobBrownMMA

Someone is still bitter...

At the end of the day I still have a far more credible record than you ever will, and by the looks of it so does @RobBrownBetting. No need to get feisty just because you finally managed a winning week this year.

Someone is still bitter...

At the end of the day I still have a far more credible record than you ever will, and by the looks of it so does @RobBrownBetting. No need to get feisty just because you finally managed a winning week this year.

Damn, just like a genie, or a pathetic spastic loser, one simply has to type Jordie's name and magically he appears, defending his tout record!

Damn, just like a genie, or a pathetic spastic loser, one simply has to type Jordie's name and magically he appears, defending his tout record!
Well look at you using a UK insult, sounding like Rockhold before Bisping smashed him but somehow more arrogant.

Anyway I'm not exactly making a defence of my record nor, as I explained multiple times, am I a tout. It's fairly simple, I am third party tracked in profit over 30 units this year and you even with your own hypocritical livebet profits still appear to be down considerably.

Regardless I don't really care to waste my time here, just happened to come by you making yourself look like a fool and couldn't resist. Anyway Paul, keep trying, you might be able to back up that silly arrogance with some success one day.

Well look at you using a UK insult, sounding like Rockhold before Bisping smashed him but somehow more arrogant.

Anyway I'm not exactly making a defence of my record nor, as I explained multiple times, am I a tout. It's fairly simple, I am third party tracked in profit over 30 units this year and you even with your own hypocritical livebet profits still appear to be down considerably.

Regardless I don't really care to waste my time here, just happened to come by you making yourself look like a fool and couldn't resist. Anyway Paul, keep trying, you might be able to back up that silly arrogance with some success one day.

Ah yes, your impressive third party tracked record of -13u over 6 months and -7% ROI before you abandoned the account to start a new one.

https://www.betmma.tips/Jordan3399&ShowAll=1

This, despite claiming to have gotten Valentina Shevchenko at -161 against Liz Carmouche, when Valentina was a roughly -1100 for us mere mortals, and other completely bullshit fantasy lines.

If you want to pay $60 bucks a month for his services that aren’t even third party tracked go right ahead. His website is his screen name, which he’s openly promoted here.

hey, I won 100k last night betting Tyson fury by tko. PayPal me $500 bucks and I’ll make you rich too with my elite picks. I’m up over 1000 units this year

See how easy that was
Gimme your PayPal I'm looking to win some bux.

Here is the Sherdog I've come to love.
Good old post presser pissing match fine work fellows.

You seem to be a very angry and emotional person, not sure why you feel the need to post made up nonsense. Just makes you look silly really.

I am third party tracked and have won for over 4 years. 14.5% ROI since 2016 with bets with real limits only, no BS parlays or low limit props, with realistic proper bankroll management (1-5 units) which is totally unheard of. An excellent, realistic profitable long term record with consistent positive returns any real professional gambler or investor would be over the moon with.

You're faulting winning the first 2 months of the year and being up 14 units with a 25% ROI because the idea of other people being successful or people paying for a service that makes them an extra income annoys you for some reason.

I hope you get over this issue champ.
Omg fuck off you turd. Posting to the official bets thread after the event is over to brag about how sharp your picks were when you didn’t post a single play before the event is classic douche behavior. You’re also a massive sensitive pussy on Twitter who doesn’t take kindly to people mentioning your super square losing bets.

Hooker did not win that fight. Those decisions are never on my side lately.
Yeah I usually really hate betting against locals. I'm starting to like the NSC and points handicap lines if I ever question any potential for favoritism. Hell I think even Reyes did enough to hit his points handicap even with that dumbass 49-46 call.

Last edited:
Ah yes, your impressive third party tracked record of -13u over 6 months and -7% ROI before you abandoned the account to start a new one.

https://www.betmma.tips/Jordan3399&ShowAll=1

This, despite claiming to have gotten Valentina Shevchenko at -161 against Liz Carmouche, when Valentina was a roughly -1100 for us mere mortals, and other completely bullshit fantasy lines.
And you go back to the same nonsensical stupidity as before. That account means literally nothing as I've already explained but you and evidently other buffoons stuck in this forum don't seem to grasp that a tiny sample size means nothing.
screenshot-www.betmma.tips-2020-02-23-20-10-12.png
Poor try Paul, you'll never come close to me. You haven't even got the balls to track your bets but somehow have the audacity to criticise legit profits that you can only dream of.

View attachment 734449 View attachment 734451 View attachment 734453 View attachment 734457

First fight 40 seconds in I lose 2.5 units on the most trash fight on card lol. Chased with Kai + Jailin and Song by Ko. Mustafaev almost fked me but I live bet Riddel after first to soften blow. Yan + Hooker + Crute + Lima brought it home for me. + 6.5u on what was a tough card I thought.

Hey can you let me know what site you use to host pictures on? For some reason everytime I post a link to an image onto Sherdog, the actual image disappears after a few hours and just shows [ IMG ]

You seem to be a very angry and emotional person, not sure why you feel the need to post made up nonsense. Just makes you look silly really.

I am third party tracked and have won for over 4 years. 14.5% ROI since 2016 with bets with real limits only, no BS parlays or low limit props, with realistic proper bankroll management (1-5 units) which is totally unheard of. An excellent, realistic profitable long term record with consistent positive returns any real professional gambler or investor would be over the moon with.

You're faulting winning the first 2 months of the year and being up 14 units with a 25% ROI because the idea of other people being successful or people paying for a service that makes them an extra income annoys you for some reason.

I hope you get over this issue champ.

We don’t need tout advertisements in the betting forum

100% of you guys are frauds.

“I win so much money with my sharp plays that I need your money”

“my record is totally unheard of, never before seen. Investors cream over my roi”

you guys are a dime a dozen. Sooner you get banned the better

Sorry, but you make it too obvious you're a bitter loser in real life

Projection is a cruel mental disease! Despite me having last posted in this topic this morning, Rob Brown felt the need to send the following private message;

"Maybe if you didn’t spend hours everyday arguing on this garbage forum full of garbage bettors you wouldn't be such a bitter jealous loser and actually make some money from all the time you spend. Just a thought!"

I challenge anyone to tell me that anyone other than a "bitter loser in real life" would send a pathetic, whiny PM like this to random forum users.

And Mr. Brown, since you're clearly so smart and successful, what are you doing on this "garbage forum full of garbage bettors", then? Go on your merry way, then!

Why would you jump from $100 units to $2000?
I think my unit is $100 and I usually pick 2-3 fight where I bet $500 ish. So I jump 2x and 4x only. I got 1g on Mgomed Mustafaev and 2g on Michal Oleksiejczuk.

I think I was unconscious still piss I lost $700 on Dominick Reyes, that is 3.3g swing, so I try to get that back and got backfire. Gambling is dangerous, can not lose the control or be greedy.

Overall it went pretty good after a bad start with Shana Dobson. Wish I took Paul Felder + points in the main event, but still ended with 5.25 units profit.

UFC on ESPN+ 26 Results Risk $4,508.90

Paul Felder (+135) vs Dan Hooker $200.00 for $270.00= -$200.00

Jimmy Crute (+110) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk $100.00 for $110.00= $110.00
Jimmy Crute (+105) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk $100.00 for $105.00= $105.00

Yan Xiaonan (-240) vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz $240.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Yan Xiaonan (-240) vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz $240.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Yan Xiaonan (-244) vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz $243.90 for $100.00= $100.00
Yan Xiaonan (-265) vs Karolina Kowalkiewicz $1,060.00 for $400.00= $400.00

Marcos Rogerio De Lima (-145) vs Ben Sosoli $145.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Marcos Rogerio De Lima (-150) vs Ben Sosoli $150.00 for $100.00= $100.00
Marcos Rogerio De Lima/Ben Sosoli Over 1½ (-155) $155.00 for $100.00= -$155.00
Marcos Rogerio De Lima/Ben Sosoli Over 1½ (-160) $160.00 for $100.00= -$160.00

Brad Riddell vs Magomed Mustafaev: No Bet

Kevin Aguilar vs Zubaira Tukhugov: No Bet

Jalin Turner (-210) vs Josh Culibao $420.00 for $200.00= $200.00
Jalin Turner (-235) vs Josh Culibao $460.00 for $195.74= $195.74

Jake Matthews vs Emil Weber Meek: No Bet

Callan Potter vs Song Kenan: No Bet

Kai Kara-France wins by 3 round decision (-125) $62.50 for $50.00= $50.00
Kai Kara-France/Tyson Nam goes 3 round distance (-185) $92.50 for $50.00= $50.00

Angela Hill (-185) vs Loma Lookboonmee $370.00 for $200.00= $200.00

Shana Dobson (-190) Priscila Cachoeira $380.00 for $200.00= -$380.00
Shana Dobson (-195) Priscila Cachoeira $390.00 for $200.00= -$390.00
-----

Total Profit= $525.74

Hey can you let me know what site you use to host pictures on? For some reason everytime I post a link to an image onto Sherdog, the actual image disappears after a few hours and just shows [ IMG ]
I just take a screen shot, save it to my desktop and upload from comp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back