PBP UFC on ESPN 2: Barboza vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT

Yeah. RDA is a good fighter. So is Alvarez. Eddie Alvarez had won 13 of 15 with wins over Pettis, Melendez, Freire, and Chandler. There isn't much to choose from between these two fighters and given that Eddie starched RDA in their head to head match up, I'd rate Alvarez higher than RDA as an all time LW.

Yea, fair enough but to me : Diaz, Cerrone, x2 Henderson, Pettis, Lawler, Magny, is more impressive than Pettis, Melendez, Patricky Freire, Chandler, if we're going full resume.

Eddie is a solid fighter, this isn't being disputed, I just feel he's not at the level other posters think he is. I'd favor RDA even today in a rematch.

Why aren't the post fight pressers posted anymore, where can i watch?

First, Alvarez is one of the best LW's ever.
Second, that was a back and forth war that ended in late in the 3rd by a massive knee. Anybody's lights out out by the shot Eddie KO'ed Gaethje with.
Third & lastly, anyone can be put to sleep, doesn't mean they can't learn & improve & even win a UFC title.

Alvarez got #rekt by Cowboy, McGregor, Dustin x2. & when I put emphasis on #rekt. Good fighter, certainly not an elite LW in 2019.

Yea, fair enough but to me : Diaz, Cerrone, x2 Henderson, Pettis, Lawler, Magny, is more impressive than Pettis, Melendez, Patricky Freire, Chandler, if we're going full resume.

Eddie is a solid fighter, this isn't being disputed, I just feel he's not at the level other posters think he is. I'd favor RDA even today in a rematch.
And I'd favor Gaethje today in a rematch vs Alvarez.

how the hell did craig get 1 and not emmet?

that is insane

@Jackonfire did you pick Justin too? I knew he was going to win, he was the one I had most confidence in winning on the entire card

Shaaat Up you and your boasting, wasn't that long ago you picked like the ICU patients gave you tips. I'm just poking you bro Justin convinced me he's real trouble @lw but that Frankenstein style is gonna get him caught just like he catch others. Conor should fight him it's not like it's out of the question, a guy that will stand & throw lets go...?

The last three fights definitely saved this card. There were a few good scraps in there too.

overall certainly not the worst i enjoyed it..

@Jackonfire did you pick Justin too? I knew he was going to win, he was the one I had most confidence in winning on the entire card
I did! I went 3-3 tonight for the main card. I got Justin, Hermansson and Waterson right. And damn it, I had Michael Johnson and Kennedy Nzechukwu who both blew it in the 3rd, lol.

Thanks Mr gaethje sir, I will sleep well now

I did! I went 3-3 tonight for the main card. I got Justin, Hermansson and Waterson right. And damn it, I had Michael Johnson and Kennedy Nzechukwu who both blew it in the 3rd, lol.
KK and the African cat fucked up my main event. Felt ok about Emmitt but his orbital and his chin worried me. I went all in on vcash with Justin. I'm stuck at work and missed everything. I have ESPN+ but can I DVR it?

KK and the African cat fucked up my main event. Felt ok about Emmitt but his orbital and his chin worried me. I went all in on vcash with Justin. I'm stuck at work and missed everything. I have ESPN+ but can I DVR it?
Pretty sure that will be an option. Decent card overall, and it definitely got better as it went on.

Back