PBP UFC on ESPN 2: Barboza vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 3:30pm ET/12:30pm PT

Anyone going to recap the post fight show? Now that they have it on ESPN+ I won't be seeing it.

It isn't worthwhile. Your reading comprehension fail in reply to my last post, as well as the stupidity in your initial post, confirmed as much. Enjoy your night, buddy.

The fact that you were too blatantly lazy, or afraid to elaborate speaks volumes.

Later nerd.

Off course, he's fun to watch. I just don't see these skills everyone boasts about.

he went to war with Poirer who is fighting for the interim title, he went to war with Alvarez who was a UFC champion, and just destroyed the gatekeeper of the top LWs worse than anyone else has.

even if you can't see the skill yourself, you have to think there's gotta be something about him that makes him special. nobody just flukes themselves through that many fights putting on the kinds of performances he did vs that kind of opposition without having talent.

They've got this game. But if they lose to Kensucky I'll be legit triggered.
I’m second in my pool and the guy in first has Virginia not making the finals so I need them to make it to the finals other than that our brackets are almost the same. Both have Duke winning. I actually see Duke losing with Reddish out or just because Virginia can get hot from 3 and put up points in a hurry. Reddish was an elite defender, and he was somewhat clutch.

giphy.gif

You da man @Ladder Master always 1st IN with the action shotz your gif ↓↓↓ friend

ittxECh.gif

I’m second in my pool and the guy in first has Virginia not making the finals so I need them to make it to the finals other than that our brackets are almost the same. Both have Duke winning. I actually see Duke losing with Reddish out or just because Virginia can get hot from 3 and put up points in a hurry. Reddish was an elite defender, and he was somewhat clutch.

Duke's about to get murked by Michigan St. Kensucky's the one team left that I hate with the burning passion of a thousand suns and if they beat UVA they are guaranteed the title.

i'm so horrific at judging boxing I guess white guy is ahead by a round?

Yea, like all I see in Gaethje is a lw lower skilled Wanderlei Silva. That's all I see. He's fun to watch exciting yes, but in terms of actual Mixed Martial Arts I don't see it.
True we shall see. Next fight will be a pivotal fight for him if he ever wants a shot at the belt in that stacked division.

Fantastic analysis. I'm sure if you continue playing pseudo intellectual you'll get some likes on your posts.

Are you intelligent?

no, but I don't spout nonsense on the forums like you do so people can't tell I'm stupid. Durrrrr

Y’all must have forgot that someone has to beat Khabib to be champion. Let’s just enjoy good fights

Duke's about to get murked by Michigan St. Kensucky's the one team left that I hate with the burning passion of a thousand suns and if they beat UVA they are guaranteed the title.
Yeah Michigan state is rolling right now. With reddish Duke had 4 defensive studs losing him is huge. They have shit for depth it’s odd for a Duke team to be so top heavy and they are all freshmen.

you're not very intelligent. Stop posting.

I figure if he isn't convinced by the 50th poster online and the hundreds of people in person telling him this, nothing will, lol.

Back