UFC made a mistake by making Masvidal vs Usman

Why? I don't want to see Nick get violated. That fight was always only good for Jorge. Imagine how the optics would would appear to the casual. You have this Cuban dude playing up the whole Scarface thing. This same man holds the UFC fastest KO record, and wins over both Diaz brothers, plus the build-a-title. Definitely Jorge's money fight. Do I want to see it? Fuck no.

Huge mistake

A win or even a lead up to the Conor fight would make him rocket to superstardom.

People said Khabib was a nobody before he beat Conor now he's their second biggest star and worth over 50 million dollars, and Conor is still as popular as ever even after the loss.

Mas has even more marketing potential. The UFC can have another Conor or Khabib if they played their cards right. Handing him to get lnp'ed by Snoozeman to kill his momentum before it takes off is incredibly dumb. But they can't force Conor to fight the guy.

Last edited:
Nick did that interview with Ariel, belittling his own brother for an hour just to get a payday against Jorge. Nate would fuck Nick up if they went at it right now. Jorge fucks them both up

They will hope that Usman loses then Voila' Conor Vs Jorge for the belt to get Conor a triple champion

They will hope that Usman loses then Voila' Conor Vs Jorge for the belt to get Conor a triple champion
Jorge doesn't have much of chance against Marty. It's a stupid risk to take when Conor and Masdival can fight right now and it will do almost as well as if Jorge already had a title, hell Jorge has the BMF belt. The real problem is that Conor doesn't want to fight Jorge.

its an elimination battle, so conman can pick his cherry later

Nope, nick is in bj penn territory at this point.

shut up you dork

no one cares about nick diaz anymore, his last win was 10 years ago against declined BJ. he is a retired alcoholic now. nick was great in his prime but he should not come back

Masvidal vs Usman is the fight to make
Couldnt agree more

I thought the brothers had a deal about not fighting each others opponents and Nate already got that fight.

Useless fight. Nick doesnt look fit to fight anyone.
10 yrs ago you coulda made this fight,not now.

I would rather see Masvidal-Usman any day of the week over a Nick Diaz fight! Nick Diaz isn't even a fighter anymore. :confused:

Masvidal vs Marty so Conor can see how Marty deals with a striking battle and see holes. Or if Masvidal wins can vs him after seeing him in another fight. If both of these fights are hard, he waits for khabib tony for the same reason. All of these fall through, he fights Diaz or gaethje

shut up you dork

no one cares about nick diaz anymore, his last win was 10 years ago against declined BJ. he is a retired alcoholic now. nick was great in his prime but he should not come back

Masvidal vs Usman is the fight to make

Pretty spot on.. we haven't even seen Nick fight for over 5 years, who knows what he is like now if he were to fight.

We as fans were outraged when he got banned for 5 years, and his sentence ended up getting reduced. But it turns out he wouldn't fight again anyways! Can't blame him for getting out of the game I guess.

Nobody in their late 30s can spend years away as an alcoholic and return to form. It just doesn't happen. Jorge vs Nick is a gimmicky mismatch.

Props to Jorge for doing the right thing and chasing the actual king of the mountain instead of looking for easy fights.

That’s not the fight people are interested in! It doesn’t draw shit!

The real money fight and the only fight people wants to see is Masvidal vs Nick Diaz!

Nick wanted this fight, so does all the fans! Fook UFC for not making this and Masvidal needs to stop ducking Nick
nick doesnt want to fight.

Let these two fight for the opportunity to fight Conor.

That’s not the fight people are interested in! It doesn’t draw shit!

The real money fight and the only fight people wants to see is Masvidal vs Nick Diaz!

Nick wanted this fight, so does all the fans! Fook UFC for not making this and Masvidal needs to stop ducking Nick
Agree

while there is some interest in a Nick fight

alot will remember how easily Jorge dispatched the other Diaz

imo both the fights would draw about the same. Nick would probably bring in the longtime fans but Jorge has the current buzz, actually i think UFC made the right call

from a business standpoint you may be right because Masvidal vs Nick would probably sell pretty well and there is a good chance Usman ends Masvidals hype, but from a sport standpoint Masvidal fighting Nick would make no sense at this point.

Back