UFC just signed a guy with the most padded record we

This man begs to differ. Only 9-0 against cans? Get on this guys level.

jason-reinhardt-champ.jpg

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's padded. It could simply be a case of their best fighter/student in the gym who ended up looking good against the 8 opponents he fought. It's these types of local shows fighters need to participate in to get the exposure and experience they need. UFC probably saw his fights, thought he looked legit, offered him a contract and voila! Here we are..

this guy is listed twice with the same record...Jordan Delano (0-11)

This man begs to differ. Only 9-0 against cans? Get on this guys level.

jason-reinhardt-champ.jpg

He's with Wand Fight Team so it makes sense. Remember Jorge Lopez and how his can crushing was going to carry over to the UFC and Wandy said he was going to murder everyone and he ended up looking like a bag of greased fuck?

Dem Wandy boys...LEL

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's padded. It could simply be a case of their best fighter/student in the gym who ended up looking good against the 8 opponents he fought. It's these types of local shows fighters need to participate in to get the exposure and experience they need. UFC probably saw his fights, thought he looked legit, offered him a contract and voila! Here we are..

you don't think fighting the same guy 14 months apart who has an 0-4 record the first time and a 0-10 the second time isn't padding a record?

I can't believe there are some in this thread doubting whether this is a padded record or not. This is about as padded a record as you can get lol

Danis Kang had quite a few cans on his record as well, but he also had legit wins too.

you don't think fighting the same guy 14 months apart who has an 0-4 record the first time and a 0-10 the second time isn't padding a record?

lol I can't escapethat fact. That would definitely qualify as padding. But without seeing his fights, we really don't know how impressive this guy is. Perhaps the UFC is on to something with this prospect. Maybe he'll be a dud, like so many prospects before him. The truth is, every now and then we'll see fighters join the ranks with a similar background. One could only safely assume that this prospect could be something special. Only time will tell.

His fights were against puds - seeing them would prove nothing.

Seeing is believing. You only know a fraction of the story if you're just looking at the record.

Seeing is believing. You only know a fraction of the story if you're just looking at the record.

I already believe he destroyed that slew of nobodies with horrendous losing records.

Yep.

In UFC 3 Undisputed's create a mma fighter, I always took my time to beat a good bunch of guys in WEC before going to the UFC. This way I wasn't getting wrecked in the big league and could pimp my stats a bit

If it's true for video game, it is for real life

Truth.

I already believe he destroyed that slew of nobodies with horrendous losing records.

That's not a belief. That's already fact by looking at his record.

The question I raise, which no one here appears to really look into, is how did he look? Did he struggle in all these fights? Did he coast in all of them? Was he ever rocked? Was ever even hurt? Did his opponents take a dive? Did he do it with a blindfold on?

We don't know these things, yet, you and others here decide to make quick judgment of someone who's never stepped foot in the Octagon. You talk as if you know, but the truth is, you only know as much as what was stated in the OP. And unfortunately, as detailed as the OP was, it still leaves questions. Questions in which you apparently have answers for.

Nothing wrong with padded records if it gets your foot in the door...you just gotta bring it when you finally get the shot.

Some people have connections. Some people have a win over a seasoned vet whose on his way out of the sport. Some people have the ultimate fighter. And some have a padded record

Holy shit. That Jordan Delano guy must be a glutton for punishment is or simply just there to give people free wins.

He has lost ALL 11 of his fights by finish in the FIRST round. I'm fairly confident that given 11 amateur fights, I could at least survive to the second round ONCE.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jordan-Delano-113689

Back