UFC fighters that should also be off limits to negative comments on Sherdog

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the censorship of Ronda Rousey threads I have been going through posts from the last month to decide if other fighters have been the victim of "fighter bashing" on Sherdog. I have been looking at fighters that are being targeted for reasons that don't involve their actions in competition and are not of an illegal nature.

My nominations are TJ Dillashaw, Michael Bisping and Chris Weidman. And yes, I understand they are male fighters but fighter bashing rules should be the same for both male and female fighters.

I agree with TS nominations. I will add Demian Maia and Frankie Edgar to the list.

Here's a good rule people can use about fighter bashing. It answers all of the questions and concerns you and other raise.

"Fighter Bashing (including refs, promoters and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban."

Edit: since people seem to think I've made that rule up myself, here's a source for it: http://forums.sherdog.com/help/terms

Last edited:
Its off the limits for all fighters.

The reason Ronda threads are getting deleted is because there are too many. Its leading to a chaos in heavies. Too many noise,no space for other discussions

less rules imo bs rules like this are lame as fuck let people say what they want

Rules ?

Your thread sucks. How's thay for rules ?

I understand that with the anonymity of posting under the username "loyalyolayal" you think you can be mean to fellow posters and UFC fighters. But you will have to grow up one day.

I still advocate for assisted euthanasia.

Last edited:
I don't understand this thread, but being a Randy Couture nuthugger, I would nominate him for off limits to negative comments.

I have no idea if my answer has a damn thing to do with your question that I do not comprehend however. Take it for what it is.

Here's a good rule people can use about fighter bashing. It answers all of the questions and concerns you and other raise.

"Fighter Bashing (including refs, promoters and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban."

Pretty sure I called Ronda a "Piece of shit" before, I guess mods missed that one

Seems a lot of neckbeards have no reason to live now that these threads are gone.

It'll be ok. Go have Travis' babies.

Good, getting real tired of Ronda haters, make fun of her lost.. okey.. but make fun of her crying or bady shape or everything else she do is lame. get a life noobs. No ronda fan.

Back