UFC fighters that should also be off limits to negative comments on Sherdog

you can't stop people hating on bisping, you know how much fun it is hating bisping? plus you know there's gunna be a hendo v bisping pic at some point too.

also, don't make fun of sage...

he's only 19

Last time I checked, the country I live in is a America. Don't we have freedom of speech or was I mistaken? Sorry less free countries :(

Since you have an Operation Ivy quote in your sig, do you know why Choking Victim left Hellcat? Tim censored them, that's why they changed their name to Leftover Crack and left.

Nobody should be allowed to say negative things about this lady.

Permaban for doing so.

NwqQDd3.jpg

ZP3yJnA.jpg

All of them!

We need a safe space, because words hurt!

:rolleyes:

Here's a good rule people can use about fighter bashing. It answers all of the questions and concerns you and other raise.

"Fighter Bashing (including refs, promoters and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban."

I'm having trouble with the given examples. Is calling someone a pile of shit worse than calling them a dick?

Either way, there has been a lot more fighter bashing in the past year or so.

I'm having trouble with the given examples. Is calling someone a pile of shit worse than calling them a dick?

Either way, there has been a lot more fighter bashing in the past year or so.

Inga and Jelcex are both a pile of dick.

If you can take a beating in the Octagon, you can take criticism from keyboard warriors.

We don't need mods white knighting professional fighters

Its off the limits for all fighters.

The reason Ronda threads are getting deleted is because there are too many. Its leading to a chaos in heavies. Too many noise,no space for other discussions

Says the guy who bumped a Ronda thread earlier and got it deleted. lol

Here's a good rule people can use about fighter bashing. It answers all of the questions and concerns you and other raise.

"Fighter Bashing (including refs, promoters and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban."

Why include promoters? Who cares if people wanna make fun of them?

Why include promoters? Who cares if people wanna make fun of them?
The problem is offending people. If it offends someone, it's offensive and needs to be removed from the Internet.

The problem is offending people. If it offends someone, it's offensive and needs to be removed from the Internet.
Damn, you're right. Can't let my micro aggressions send someone running to a safe space.

Since you have an Operation Ivy quote in your sig, do you know why Choking Victim left Hellcat? Tim censored them, that's why they changed their name to Leftover Crack and left.
I knew they changed their name, but never knew the specifics. That's just so opposite of what punk stands for.

I want to nominate vitor he gets fighter bashed about his past PED use all the time.

Back