UFC fighters react to Chael Sonnen vs Vitor Belfort at UFC 175

Rockhold looked so flustered at the thought of Sonnen getting a title shot. Don't say I blame him.

i would be very surprised if vitor doesn't murk chael

Lol Munoz, start winning fights, that's what you got to do.

Lol @ munoz.... "What do i have to do to get a title shot?"

um... You have to win big fights, and not lose them.

I honestly think UFC is really gearing this for vitor getting his title shot not chael... Hope Vitor knocks him out cold...

if vitor doesn't beat chael hes done

i truly hope vitor becomes the mw champ

If Chael gets beat by Vitor and doesn't get the Wand fight, I see him retiring

Munoz: 2-2 in his last 4 fights
Sonnen: 1-3 in his last 4 fights

Frankie Edgar is 1-3 in his last 4 fights. He must really suck then. Gotta look a bit farther than just numbers. Sure, Chael has some losses, but he's fighting some pretty tough guys. One of those losses are to AS (arguably the GOAT) and Jones (possibly on his way to GOAT, plus it's at 205). Then you have Rashad, who's a former champ and also at 205. Sure, there may be some people who deserve it as much as Chael. But it's not like it's completely ridiculous to give him a shot if he can beat Vitor.

Frankie Edgar is 1-3 in his last 4 fights. He must really suck then. Gotta look a bit farther than just numbers. Sure, Chael has some losses, but he's fighting some pretty tough guys. One of those losses are to AS (arguably the GOAT) and Jones (possibly on his way to GOAT, plus it's at 205). Then you have Rashad, who's a former champ and also at 205. Sure, there may be some people who deserve it as much as Chael. But it's not like it's completely ridiculous to give him a shot if he can beat Vitor.

So because he lost to better fighters (in your opinion) he deserves a title shot more? K. The guy I quoted said wins get you a title shot, something Sonnen has less of than Munoz in his last 4 fights, I wasn't even talking to you.

Back