UFC fighters react to Chael Sonnen vs Vitor Belfort at UFC 175

So because he lost to better fighters he deserves a title shot more? K.

I don't think it's that really. Chael signed up to fight Wanderlei.

Fight got scraped. Vitor stepped in.

If Chael beats Vitor, there's a strong case that he gets a title shot. The same Vitor (minus the TRT) who has KO'd Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo in a row. Yes he's lost some momentum from the testing issues, but it's still a massive fight.

LOL Munoz was KO'd in the first round of his last fight then says "what do I have to do to get a title shot". LMAO come on Mark.

I don't think it's that really. Chael signed up to fight Wanderlei.

Fight got scraped. Vitor stepped in.

If Chael beats Vitor, there's a strong case that he gets a title shot. The same Vitor (minus the TRT) who has KO'd Bisping, Rockhold and Hendo in a row. Yes he's lost some momentum from the testing issues, but it's still a massive fight.

Actually there isn't. He'd definitely need another win even if he beats Vitor before he gets another title shot. We know you love Sonnen bro, but please, try and tell me how it would make sense he just jumps most of the top 10. (Anderson, Jacare, Rockhold, Kennedy, etc

LOL Munoz was KO'd in the first round of his last fight then says "what do I have to do to get a title shot". LMAO come on Mark.

And Chael lost his last fight in 4:05 of the first round to Rashad.

Best quote today ...

Can't take credit for it, remember seeing it on here ages ago.

Actually there isn't. He'd definitely need another win even if he beats Vitor before he gets another title shot. We know you love Sonnen bro, but please, try and tell me how it would make sense he just jumps most of the top 10. (Anderson, Jacare, Rockhold, Kennedy, etc

Anderson ? Lol.

Jacare doesn't have much momentum behind him now that he's injured, and he just beat Carmont, not anyone too special to be fair. Last 3 fights of his have been Camozzi (on what, 3 days notice?) , Okami and Carmont. Come on.

Rockhold beat Boetsch

Can't take credit for it, remember seeing it on here ages ago.

Anderson ? Lol.

Jacare doesn't have much momentum behind him now that he's injured, and he just beat Carmont, not anyone too special to be fair. Last 3 fights of his have been Camozzi (on what, 3 days notice?) , Okami and Carmont. Come on.

Rockhold beat Boetsch

So you got got Chael Sonnen ranked above Anderson at 185? Fuck, most of those fighters you're trying to discredit at least the ones I listed should be above Chael. They actually have win streaks, well other than Anderson but I'd still have him ranked higher.

So you got got Chael Sonnen ranked above Anderson at 185? Fuck, most of those fighters you're trying to discredit at least the ones I listed should be above Chael. They actually have win streaks.

This is about the title shot.

Anderson had his leg snapped and won't return anytime soon.

Weidman will be free to fight again at the end of the year. (barring any major injuries)

What's the issue ? Jacare won't be ready. Rockhold needs a bigger name than Boetsch.

Two veteran legends finally collide.

Always good.

Chael doesn't pick title shots.

Title shots pick Chael.

:icon_chee

Damn.... Dope quote. And in this case, it's quite true. His fight with wand wasn't meant to be a title shot. They threw Vitor in wand's place and made it a title fight. Very odd move by the UFC. I'm a Chael fan, and even I think this is a bad to make it a title fight. If anything, it should be Rockhold fighting Vitor for that title shot. That's were the butthurt probably set in for Luke, and how could you blame him? Guess Chael was just in the right place at the right time? And if it's a way to give Vitor a so-called easy ride to a title shot, I hope Chael gets the upset.Oh, The post fight interview would be epic! Still Very questionable move by the UFC, just as Hardy stated.

So because he lost to better fighters (in your opinion) he deserves a title shot more? K. The guy I quoted said wins get you a title shot, something Sonnen has less of than Munoz in his last 4 fights, I wasn't even talking to you.

It's a combination of things. He lost to better guys, and also if you go farther than 4 fights, he beat Shogun, Bisping, and Stann, which to me is more impressive than Boetsch, Leben, and Maia. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he deserves it over everybody, just saying that it's always good to go farther than just looking at a record. If I had my pick, I'd give the shot to Jacar

And Chael lost his last fight in 4:05 of the first round to Rashad.

so that justifies Munoz saying "what do I have to do to get a title shot" right after getting highlight reel KTFO? lol ok...

Back