UFC fighters react to Chael Sonnen vs Vitor Belfort at UFC 175

LOL Munoz was KO'd in the first round of his last fight then says "what do I have to do to get a title shot". LMAO come on Mark.

lol

Chael tapped out using both his hands and his feet in his last fight. Now he's fighting for a title shot.

Yeah, Munoz is so funny:rolleyes:

Barnatt is a well-spoken dude, sounds like a professional commentator.

Vitor by KO doe.

Well I think who ever fights Belfort and beats him in the position he is deserves a title shot. He is by far the number 1 contender in the division.

lol

Chael tapped out using both his hands and his feet in his last fight. Now he's fighting for a title shot.

refer to my last post :rolleyes:

you guys defending Munoz's comment are basically saying every single fighter in the UFC should ask for a title shot right after getting finished lol

Dan Hardy is great in this by the way.

I like how he says he should probably support this because he works for the UFC, but can't because its ridiculous. He has some interesting opinions on Chael as well.

Unfortunately for Munoz, in the UFC you're only as good as your last fight, and he got KO'ed. And to add to that, he hasn't beaten any top contenders,yet.His last 2 wins were over Leben and Boetsch. So that's probably why He hasn't been offered a title shot.I hope he gets to mix it up with a top contender sooner than later.

lol

Which MW had him tapping with hands and feet?

Dan Hardy summed it up perfectly imo. Chael is now a caricature of himself.

Hardy not a fan of the pro wrestling drama, I'm with him.

Amazing how many people let that sentiment be known on here and get waves of butthurt replies... but but but, MMA has pro wrestling roots!

Rockhold just beat Tim Boetch. We all know what a world beater Boetch is.

Lol Munoz, start winning fights, that's what you got to do.

Lol @ munoz.... "What do i have to do to get a title shot?"

um... You have to win big fights, and not lose them.

WTF why would you guys say that when Chael is the model he is looking at when asking that question?

If it was 'winning fights' then Chael would not be in the running therefore Munoz question is apt. What does he have to do since it obviously is not 'winning fights'?

I like how people consider Anderson to be a can now.

Sherdog is amazing.

refer to my last post :rolleyes:

you guys defending Munoz's comment are basically saying every single fighter in the UFC should ask for a title shot right after getting finished lol

No, we are defending Munoz comments in relation to Chael. Munoz comment of 'what do I need to do to get a title shot looks ridiculous until you look at potentially Chael getting yet another one doing less'.

WTF why would you guys say that when Chael is the model he is looking at when asking that question?

If it was 'winning fights' then Chael would not be in the running therefore Munoz question is apt. What does he have to do since it obviously is not 'winning fights'?

If he beats Vitor he'd beat the #1 or #2 MW, which is something Munoz has never done. And I'm much more a fan of Munoz than I am Chael.

Is that guy Luke Barnatt a potential top 10 fighter? It looks like he is undefeated and is a 6'6 middleweight.

Back