UFC fighter Vince Murdock desperately needs $195,000 to save his brain and his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with 1) 6 months waiting lines if you have to go to a doctor in Europe 2) immigrants-only doctors.

I've travelled in Europe, I know people all over Europe, I know how to read. There's nothing like the stuff you originally claimed so now you bring up unrelated issue to try and save some face. You'd be better off saying "Alright I was wrong, sorry for being a moron everyone"
Except...I wasn't. So, show me an article (at least 1, not that an article settles an argument) stating:

1. That native-born Europeans continue to attend medical school at the same rate as before.
2. That wait lines and/or national satisfaction is stable in the last...20 years?

Your "traveling all over Europe" is worth nothing to me. It isnt evidence. I have travelled all over America, and see that we live better. There, do you give up now, based on my anecdotal experience?

I come from a line of doctors, and am an attorney making well into the six figures in the most competitive legal market in the US.

You?
You're an attorney challenging people to fisticuffs on Sherdog <YeahOKJen>

Actually, people usually talk about taxes right in connection with how said programs are to be funded almost ad neasum

but ok
On which side? Not the side that wants it...as with most social safety net or welfare programs. Cost is avoided at all...costs.

You're an attorney challenging people to fisticuffs on Sherdog <YeahOKJen>
Yes, because I had a freaking trial on Wednesday and I cannot get myself to work anymore this week. I am not proud.

But that's not true, not even a little bit, so jog on.
Before you start popping off about how much you've read and how much you've seen, I live in one of those countries, you're a victim of fake news.
Had family friends have health issues while visiting Europe. One had a broken arm and another developed some kind of infection and we're treated fairly quickly. From what they told me it cost next to nothing.

Or I can just go to Wikipedia instead of a page run by your government...at a time when the EU has made it clear that it prefers to not discuss crime demographics to avoid "fanning the flames of intolerance."

Mongoloid, you truly ought to spend some more time on wikipedia. At least then you'd know that Switzerland isnt in the EU.

I deal with a lot of extremely uneducated and a few truly unintelligent people on a daily basis. I get it. Sometimes you get born into shitty circumstances with a defunct education system. That doesnt irk me.
What irks me is that you've fashioned yourself into some sort of hard-headed intellectual, when you've never stepped foot into any institution of higher learning or sciences dealing with humans/societes and probably dont even read books.

Homeboy, you've been schooled a dozend times in the last few pages of this thread alone. Take a hint: Shut the fuck up and either go learn something or go back to your videogames.

Haha holy shit, i have no free speech? be quiet you fucking mug, you know exactly what I'm saying and Americas healthcare system is legitimately the laughing stock of the entire civilised world.
We honestly cannot fathom how you're going to put such a price on health that people can have their lives destroyed, rendered homeless, broke, bankrupt because they fell ill.
I pay a few quid national insurance every month, for that I've had bones reset, illnesses cured and my life saved twice, I still have my home, I have no debt, I have my health and all is well.
But please, tell me how your way is better.
There is not other civilized world outside of Israel and the US.

If you cannot be arrested for "racism" on the internet, you do not live in a civilized world. Europe died with the end of WW2. You have never been able to recover your identity, or maybe freedom just never really took off after 1793 was done and dusted in the streets of Paris.

And you can laugh all you want, but when you come here for the best doctors, or use drugs we develop, you are laughing only at yourself.

I love that in 2019 New Yorkers (if they aren't transplants overcompensating) still try to put on the tough guy act like anybody gives a shit

high school is over fam, you don't scare anyone.

US Healthcare is a goddamn mess, we don't have to copy what's done overseas, but shit here can be better.
He's still in high school, he's five years older than every other cunt in there but he still turns up, court mandated.

But that's not true, not even a little bit, so jog on.
Before you start popping off about how much you've read and how much you've seen, I live in one of those countries, you're a victim of fake news.
Okay but what about car crashes in the EU

And what % taxes do you pay? Death/inheritance tax? And this is your country with a mostly-homogenous population of...what, 3 million? We have a mixed population of 350,000,000. I do not want to pay for people I have no connection to morally, religiously, culturally, or ethnically. You can, though.

And I was talking about the UK. I cannot tell you what a tiny country like Belgium is like, but then again, your personal experience is not evidence either.
Europeans pay less taxes on healthcare than Americans already do. America pays the second most government money on healthcare per person in the entire world, right after Norway.

Mongoloid, you truly ought to spend some more time on wikipedia. At least then you'd know that Switzerland isnt in the EU.

I deal with a lot of extremely uneducated and a few truly unintelligent people on a daily basis. I get it. Sometimes you get born into shitty circumstances with a defunct education system. That doesnt irk me.
What irks me is that you've fashioned yourself into some sort of hard-headed intellectual, when you've never stepped foot into any institution of higher learning or sciences dealing with humans/societes and probably dont even read books.

Homeboy, you've been schooled a dozend times in the last few pages of this thread alone. Take a hint: Shut the fuck up and either go learn something or go back to your videogames.
I went to one of the top 20 law schools in the US, after going to one of the top 50 universities in the US. I was a national merit scholar. If you want to insult me, by all means, go ahead. But it will not change the fact that you are forever stuck in the middle class, and I am both more educated and more fiscally successful than you are. But please, keep typing!

Which books do you want to discuss? I prefer "The War in Russia", that one was a favorite.

Had family friends have health issues while visiting Europe. One had a broken arm and another developed some kind of infection and we're treated fairly quickly. From what they told me it cost next to nothing.
It really doesn't, the biggest problem we have, and I hope it's addressed soon, is people coming here to use out healthcare from other countries, that's something that needs sorting.
But nothing is perfect.

this is the cringest shit I have ever read.

There is not other civilized world outside of Israel and the US.

If you cannot be arrested for "racism" on the internet, you do not live in a civilized world. Europe died with the end of WW2. You have never been able to recover your identity, or maybe freedom just never really took off after 1793 was done and dusted in the streets of Paris.

And you can laugh all you want, but when you come here for the best doctors, or use drugs we develop, you are laughing only at yourself.

I swear media like Fight Club has nurtured the world view of so many people

this is the cringest shit I have ever read.
No, it is actually pretty simple. Europe has not been able to find a place between extreme nationalism, and extreme ethnocultural suicide, since WW2. The specter of race-based fascism hangs over the continent (maybe less so Britain, I cannot say). Anything right of cultural Marxism appears to be "racist."

Fight Club was about nihilism and anarchism. How does that relate?

And what % taxes do you pay? Death/inheritance tax? And this is your country with a mostly-homogenous population of...what, 3 million? We have a mixed population of 350,000,000. I do not want to pay for people I have no connection to morally, religiously, culturally, or ethnically. You can, though.

And I was talking about the UK. I cannot tell you what a tiny country like Belgium is like, but then again, your personal experience is not evidence either.

Well you seem to know about as much about the UK as Belgium so you might as well just pretend you know about Belgium too (it has a population of 11.5 mill not 3 mill).
You pay much more for the health service per capita in the US than Western European countries do but life expectancy is lower. Genius move.
If anyone can't see the benifits of state funded universal healthcare they're an idiot and probably don't think that gun control or some restrictions on free speach are a good idea.

He's still in high school, he's five years older than every other cunt in there but he still turns up, court mandated.
How dare you? You’re talking to a could’ve been doctor turned superrich attorney streetfighter.

Wait now....you're under the impression that if every tax paying citizen of the USA ponies up $10, the entire country will have access to free health care? Am I reading that right?

If yes, what planet are you on?
Countries with universal healthcare pay less tax dollars on healthcare than we already spend. Universal healthcare (but not medicare for all - that's retarded) would lower taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back