UFC fighter Vince Murdock desperately needs $195,000 to save his brain and his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're blaming the Dems for their hypocrisy related to health care and college debt, but ignoring that the GOP is the party most aligned with insurance companies and that stalled legislation aimed at getting for-profit colleges to reduce tuition and access more of their outrageous endowments to make college more affordable. Seems legit. lol

also, none of this matters. This fighter hasn't fought in the UFC yet. He isn't entitled to anything.
The person who mentioned the UFC paying, didn't say the UFC is obligated to pay for his treatment. They were saying it would be nice since they are a multi-billion dollar company and his treatment costs less than Dana's Los Angeles snow drive way.

But like you said, he wasn't a UFC fighter. And we step over home less people on our way to Applebees. We aren't responsible for anyone. The world can burn as long as I can still get my amazon delivered in two days, right?

one my colleagues had moya moya sugery when i was fellow in training.. and very few select centers in the U.S. can do this type of surgery well.. the majority of vascular neurosurgerons would refer patients to the academic centers

What specialty was your fellowship, if you don't mind?

Revascularization of this type is scary business. How did your colleague make out?

Honestly, I don't understand. Doesn't he have private health care insurance? He's a professional mma fighter he must have health care. Yearly deductibles cap out somewhere between $7-10,000 I believe and there is a max out of pocket expense as well which I don't imagine could possibly $200,000. I'm not positive about these figures, I'm assuming. Is his insurance refusing to cover the treatment? Do they not think it's necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back