UFC fighter Vince Murdock desperately needs $195,000 to save his brain and his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Europe. 29 years in Belgium and never had to wait for anything serious, and even non-serious stuff is not that long of a wait. You don't get ruined either. Also never heard of an immigrants only doctor. You're either lying or misinformed.
And what % taxes do you pay? Death/inheritance tax? And this is your country with a mostly-homogenous population of...what, 3 million? We have a mixed population of 350,000,000. I do not want to pay for people I have no connection to morally, religiously, culturally, or ethnically. You can, though.

And I was talking about the UK. I cannot tell you what a tiny country like Belgium is like, but then again, your personal experience is not evidence either.

But that's not true, not even a little bit, so jog on.
Before you start popping off about how much you've read and how much you've seen, I live in one of those countries, you're a victim of fake news.
And I and my friends have travelled through those countries. You are a victim of propaganda in a country without free speech.

"Monetizing healthcare..." are you a doctor, lawyer, or highly-trained professional? How many years of clinical residency or post-doctoral internship have you slaved through to tell others who have how much they are to earn?

Seeing that you're not even able to remain coherent for two lines on fucking sherdog, this response probably isnt worth the bother, but here goes:

Health care system in switzerland:
When I'm sick I'm calling my 'house' doc, who I've chosen freely amongst all those in my area, and I either get an appointment within the next week or, if it's urgent, he tells me to come in for an emergency check-up within 24 hours or, if it's really urgent, he tells me to go to the hospital straight away. Oh and in the absolute worst-case my own health expenses are capped at approximately 6'600 USD yearly... oh and that coverage extends to every man, woman and child living here (although the costs vary slightly depending on gender and age) ... and that's far from the best health care system in Europe.
What is your countries population?

What is its demographic breakdown?

Tax brackets?

Median income?

You said Europe. 29 years in Belgium and never had to wait for anything serious, and even non-serious stuff is not that long of a wait. You don't get ruined either. Also never heard of an immigrants only doctor. You're either lying or misinformed.

It's just racist talking points from a frustrated virgin who has never left his county, much less the country.

And what % taxes do you pay? Death/inheritance tax? And this is your country with a mostly-homogenous population of...what, 3 million? We have a mixed population of 350,000,000. I do not want to pay for people I have no connection to morally, religiously, culturally, or ethnically. You can, though.

And I was talking about the UK. I cannot tell you what a tiny country like Belgium is like, but then again, your personal experience is not evidence either.
I have never heard anyone but American right wingers say stuff like that. So first it's Europe, then Canada, now the UK, and now it's also not about waiting lines and immigrant only doctors but about taxes.

Pick a lie and stick with it.

It's just racist talking points from a frustrated virgin who has never left his county, much less the country.
Come to NYC. Lets meet, in public, and hash it out. You have alot to say. I want to hear it, but a bit closer.

I have never heard anyone but American right wingers say stuff like that. So first it's Europe, then Canada, now the UK, and now it's also not about waiting lines and immigrant only doctors but about taxes.

Pick a lie and stick with it.
You are right, you haven't heard it. Because you live in your bubble. And you are not legally allowed to say certain things we say right here on Sherdog anyway.

This is from the Wiki on "Crime in Belgium":

Crime dynamics[edit]
Crime and racial tension[edit]
A study based on data from 1999 concluded that minors of non-European nationality were overrepresented in crime statistics.[4] While 4.4% of the Belgian population has a non-European nationality, 19% of all prosecuted cases, and 24% of cases presented in youth court involved non-European nationals.

Belgium suffers from foreign criminals targeting it on account of the fact that it is perceived to be a soft touch due to its relatively low crime rate. According to British criminal Colin Blaney in his autobiography Undesirables, an English organized jewelry theft group known as the Wide Awake Firm has operated in Belgium and became involved in violent incidents with outlaw biker gangs.[5]

We do not take advice from countries that cannot control their immigration, their economy, and ban free speech. Sorry, we just are not interested.

I love that in 2019 New Yorkers (if they aren't transplants overcompensating) still try to put on the tough guy act like anybody gives a shit

high school is over fam, you don't scare anyone.

US Healthcare is a goddamn mess, we don't have to copy what's done overseas, but shit here can be better.

Come to NYC. Lets meet, in public, and hash it out. You have alot to say. I want to hear it, but a bit closer.

Oh look, it's the retard that just got another Walt Harris-thread derailed and deleted!

WTF you on sherdog inquiring about national indicators for?
Here: https://www.bfs.admin.ch/bfs/en/home/statistics.html

Knock yourself out, mf'er.
Or I can just go to Wikipedia instead of a page run by your government...at a time when the EU has made it clear that it prefers to not discuss crime demographics to avoid "fanning the flames of intolerance."

And no, it is the idiot who calls everyone who disagrees a Nazi that did that.

Ahahahahah and the prestigious award of inbred mongoloid of the day on sherdog goes to... *drum roll* .. @Negator402 , another in the great line of Glen Beck intellectuals!

You are right, you haven't heard it. Because you live in your bubble. And you are not legally allowed to say certain things we say right here on Sherdog anyway.

This is from the Wiki on "Crime in Belgium":

Crime dynamics[edit]
Crime and racial tension[edit]
A study based on data from 1999 concluded that minors of non-European nationality were overrepresented in crime statistics.[4] While 4.4% of the Belgian population has a non-European nationality, 19% of all prosecuted cases, and 24% of cases presented in youth court involved non-European nationals.

Belgium suffers from foreign criminals targeting it on account of the fact that it is perceived to be a soft touch due to its relatively low crime rate. According to British criminal Colin Blaney in his autobiography Undesirables, an English organized jewelry theft group known as the Wide Awake Firm has operated in Belgium and became involved in violent incidents with outlaw biker gangs.[5]

We do not take advice from countries that cannot control their immigration, their economy, and ban free speech. Sorry, we just are not interested.
This has nothing to do with 1) 6 months waiting lines if you have to go to a doctor in Europe 2) immigrants-only doctors.

I've travelled in Europe, I know people all over Europe, I know how to read. There's nothing like the stuff you originally claimed so now you bring up unrelated issue to try and save some face. You'd be better off saying "Alright I was wrong, sorry for being a moron everyone"

I love that in 2019 New Yorkers (if they aren't transplants overcompensating) still try to put on the tough guy act like anybody gives a shit

high school is over fam, no one gives a shit

US Healthcare is a goddamn mess, we don't have to copy what's done overseas, but shit here can be better.
I agree, it CAN be better. I think the insurance industry is very dirty, and hospital administration costs are absurd.

But I also want the free market to come first, for doctors to be well-compensated, and most importantly, for taxes to stay low as possible. That is the side of Europe's national healthcare that nobody who likes it talks about.

Ahahahahah and the prestigious award of inbred mongoloid of the day on sherdog goes to... *drum roll* .. @Negator402 , another in the great line of Glen Beck intellectuals!
I come from a line of doctors, and am an attorney making well into the six figures in the most competitive legal market in the US.

You?

Actually, people usually talk about taxes right in connection with how said programs are to be funded almost ad neasum

but ok

I agree, it CAN be better. I think the insurance industry is very dirty, and hospital administration costs are absurd.

But I also want the free market to come first, for doctors to be well-compensated, and most importantly, for taxes to stay low as possible. That is the side of Europe's national healthcare that nobody who likes it talks about.

And I and my friends have travelled through those countries. You are a victim of propaganda in a country without free speech.

"Monetizing healthcare..." are you a doctor, lawyer, or highly-trained professional? How many years of clinical residency or post-doctoral internship have you slaved through to tell others who have how much they are to earn?
Haha holy shit, i have no free speech? be quiet you fucking mug, you know exactly what I'm saying and Americas healthcare system is legitimately the laughing stock of the entire civilised world.
We honestly cannot fathom how you're going to put such a price on health that people can have their lives destroyed, rendered homeless, broke, bankrupt because they fell ill.
I pay a few quid national insurance every month, for that I've had bones reset, illnesses cured and my life saved twice, I still have my home, I have no debt, I have my health and all is well.
But please, tell me how your way is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back