UFC FIGHT PASS Signs Historic Content Deal With INVICTA FC

battery

believe in the power of one belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://invictafc.com/ufc-fight-pass-signs-historic-content-deal-with-invicta-fc/

Jun 5, 2014
Posted By Invicta FC
INVICTA FC NEWS

UFC FIGHT PASS SIGNS HISTORIC CONTENT DEAL WITH INVICTA FC

This is a historic multi-year, multi-event deal. When we launched UFC FIGHT PASS last Christmas, we said that we would never rest in bringing the best value to our subscribers. The addition of live and archived Invicta programming is going to be of enormous interest to our existing subscribers and bring in new subscribers, too.

big news that's been rumored for the longest.

Wtf is a WMMA?

Is it like Worldwide MMA, like Bellator and WSOF?

We already have a forum for that...

It'll be like the boring version of WEC until the UFC absorbs it because it needs to fill more Fight Pass cards.

That is amazing. I love Invicta and haven't missed any of their events. This is perfect because I usually just buy their PPVs but now I can watch them on Fight Pass without any additional fees. :p

Great news. Makes the most sense, gives UFC FIght pass live content and also a showcase for future UFC wmma fighters. Could also see if a UFC female needs a fight they could let them fight for Invicta and then come back to the UFC.

Would subscribe to Fight Pass if they made Cyborg v Rousey.

That is amazing. I love Invicta and haven't missed any of their events. This is perfect because I usually just buy their PPVs but now I can watch them on Fight Pass without any additional fees. :p

that is great for fight pass subscribers. :) it's great for invicta, as well, to no longer have to worry about if the PPV stream will work for everyone or not. great news all around.

meh, don't have fightpass and not a huge of wmma, so this doesnt effect me. good for people that are suscribers

This is great news. I'm glad the rumors were true. Invicta puts on good cards. Penne/Waterson was one of the best title fights last year.

Never watched Invicta, will definitely check out one of their first events though. Especially because we are talking about elite womens fighters.

Great move by the UFC.

This is pretty awesome. Now I wish they would buy the IFL library.

This is pretty amazing news. Can't wait for the next Invicta event.

Invicta puts on the best ladies mma action
glad the ladies get a better platform
fightpass viewers are still more than the buys an invicta ppv would get ( i assume)

Back