UFC FIGHT PASS Signs Historic Content Deal With INVICTA FC

Cool, I kinda forgot about invicta for awhile tbh...its been awhile that they have put on an event

Great for UFC, great for Invicta, great for fans (especially people who were already subscribed)

meh, don't have fightpass and not a huge of wmma, so this doesnt effect me. good for people that are suscribers

2d1c6886bb54ccbf989934a6475e509666610907f6805a2c86b0e9072e40d279.jpg
:icon_twis

This is awesome all around, and is a great way to integrate WMMA into that resistant mainstream sector. They might not like it at first, but they'll come around.

I hope they don't raise the UFC Fight Pass price for when I get it later. I don't want to pay extra for stuff I don't want to watch just like my fat cable TV bill.

Tempting me to subscribe, that's a good deal.

Loves this. My girl loves it even more.

based on the massive ratings that Invicta events get, I think that this is a huge coup for the UFC

This is great. I love Fight Pass already. I'm a fairly new fan to the sport, so it's great to have easy access to a ton of old fights.

I'm a big fan of Invicta. It's awesome it'll be available on Fight Pass now. It's great news, even if you don't like WMMA.

The UFC is on pretty good terms with WSOF too.. Wouldn't it be great to get some WSOF shows on Fight Pass too?

Glad to hear it. Their last few PPVs had a lot of issues so hopefully with fightpass we will get better streams for the ladies.

This is fucking GREAT NEWS, after what seems to be an eternity!!!

I was on the fence in regards to Fight Pass, but now the UFC/Invicta just got a subscriber out of me.

Hmmm...fewer insecure little boys posting about how much they don`t like "girl fights". Maybe this indicates some progress.

Anyway, I`m just happy Invicta will be putting on cards again. With this set up, presumably they can do 6 cards a year, right?

No lie, I was just about to cancel my Fight Pass. I had it for a month or so and was like, "I`m just not getting my money`s worth out of this!" and was all set to cancel. Then I heard the rumor, so I waited. Now that it is confirmed, I will be keeping Fight Pass.

Arkain2! What happened? How`d you get dubs?

Jarl

P.S. Oh, and Sayonara and good riddance to Ustream!

Take all of WMMA to it too

Arkain2! What happened? How`d you get dubs?

The dubs is for the Dillashaw vs. Barao and DC vs. Hendo GIF threads I made last week after people who missed the fights asked me to post them up :icon_neut

Unfortunately, GIF threads are once again against the forum rule now that Zuffa lawyers have resumed harrassing site admins.

Expect a buyout within the next 18 months.

So we can now safely say that Zuffa were backing Invicta financially all along.

So in a way Cyborg is finally in UFC? Zing

But seriously big thing for Invicta and I'm glad!

Just hope they don't get absorbed by UFC (like it already happened with one division) and get dat Strikeforce fate. Invicta is a nice place for new WMMA fighters to get good experience, they should keep on working and do more shows. Hopefully some money from FightPass will make that possible

Back