UFC FIGHT PASS Signs Historic Content Deal With INVICTA FC

Cool news. I'd been holding out on subscribing to FP as it was, but this might get me.

That's epic. Fight Pass is the ish.

Sweet.

Everyone is going to diss on this just because they don't want to subscribe.

Not enough cooties comments yet.

I couldnt give any less shits

Holy shit :icon_lol:

Never watched Invicta, will definitely check out one of their first events though. Especially because we are talking about elite womens fighters.

Great move by the UFC.

The UFC has the most elite womens fighters: the straw-weights. I'd watch a Ronda fight over all Invicta fighters except for 2 or 3.

Damnit. Really didn't want to support Fight Pass but they're putting some pretty awesome content on it.

Excellent. Now I can watch their previous events.

It'll be like the boring version of WEC until the UFC absorbs it because it needs to fill more Fight Pass cards.

Dana in 1 year. "This card is so stacked! 3 title fights. Women's 105 115 and 125!!!"

UFC should've just sent the strikeforce 135lb girls to invicta and left the 115lb girls there. If they're gonna have a deal together there is no need to have these shit fights in the UFC, and the people that actually want to watch them can watch them through invicta.

fedorsmile.gif

Fedor is not pleased.

how much are they going to pay me to sit and watch an all womens card? better be at least 10 a month, to offset the cost of fight pass.

Back