PBP UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira - PBP Discussion: 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJs skinny ass legs. How many calf kicks from someone like Ngannou can he take? 2?

IN

giphy.gif

Has Santos always trained at ATT?

Will Thiago be hesitant to throw those hard kicks?

What's everyone watching lately?
Finished Ozark - liked it. Finished Mindhunter - loved it. Watching The Crown. Good acting & enjoying the history.
What do you all recommend? Here's two I'm considering:
Shameless
Downton Abbey
Any good stuff involving history (love the kinds of series I can sink my teeth into and really learn more while being wildly entertained)
Or nature (love nature but not the 'everything is going to hell in a hand basket' type stuff and can't watch animals suffering it just bums me out)

I'm all Sci-Fi, Horror and Fantasy...

Netflix - Kingdom was amazing - While strange rumors about their ill king grip a kingdom, the crown prince becomes their only hope against a mysterious plague overtaking the land. - Korean - Historical drama, Political drama, Horror, Thriller

DC Universe - Titans - Season 1 & 2 (Superhero) - was decent.

Amazon & Net Fishing - Seirei no Moribito - The TV series not the anime - based on the Moribito series of Japanese fantasy novels. - Very good

HBO - Watchman - Hero - Political Drama - Pretty good.

Amazon Prime - The Boys - Dark Superhero - Very solid to Amazing.

Been binging on Movies a lot too - All the Aliens and Predator fliks, Lord of the Rings & Hobbits, Marvel Universe, DC Universe...plus pretty much anything of the above genres if I get desperate.

Hill is goofy af. I like the weave better.

"I think Nick's missing some screws man, something's wrong with that guy".

Fuck I hate when this pops up.

Thiago leaned English in the last year. Holy chit.

I'm all Sci-Fi, Horror and Fantasy...

Netflix - Kingdom was amazing - While strange rumors about their ill king grip a kingdom, the crown prince becomes their only hope against a mysterious plague overtaking the land. - Korean - Historical drama, Political drama, Horror, Thriller

DC Universe - Titans - Season 1 & 2 (Superhero) - was decent.

Amazon & Net Fishing - Seirei no Moribito - The TV series not the anime - based on the Moribito series of Japanese fantasy novels. - Very good

HBO - Watchman - Hero - Political Drama - Pretty good.

Amazon Prime - The Boys - Dark Superhero - Very solid to Amazing.

Been binging on Movies a lot too - All the Aliens and Predator fliks, Lord of the Rings & Hobbits, Marvel Universe, DC Universe...plus pretty much anything of the above genres if I get desperate.
w6tifa60c6i51.jpg

That was pretty good, I rented it on Prime the other day. It's a thriller about Road Rage

Tex's body says he's ready to fight. His face says retirement

Back