PBP UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira - PBP Discussion: 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

71816-2071213.png

Maybe someone can enlighten me. TUF (even though has been running much longer) has produced title contending fighters/champions while Contender Series has not. Why do they continue running that show?

What's everyone watching lately?
Finished Ozark - liked it. Finished Mindhunter - loved it. Watching The Crown. Good acting & enjoying the history.
What do you all recommend? Here's two I'm considering:
Shameless
Downton Abbey
Any good stuff involving history (love the kinds of series I can sink my teeth into and really learn more while being wildly entertained)
Or nature (love nature but not the 'everything is going to hell in a hand basket' type stuff and can't watch animals suffering it just bums me out)
You might enjoy Barkskins which is about the arrival of English and French colonists to the New World. Hits both history and nature.

national-geographic-barkskins.jpeg

I asked that earlier and folks said it was still on so which one is it, eh!

302e5b3da07e1a359967da43e35b69e0.gif
Wearing yellow to pay homage to the recently retired Anderson Silva, no doubt! Lookin good....
<Kpop775>

Heinisch isn't fighting. Wow this card just lost a lot of viewers

WE'VE WAITED FAR TOO LONG!
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like if Santos didn't injure his legs so early in the JJ fight, he could have a good shot against him in the rematch .

So the big question mark here is, will Santos still be the same guy that made Jones look human? And stopped the current champion? Knee injuries are a b, and a lot of people are never the same after them. Here's to hoping he's healthy and fully prepared.

Back