PBP UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Teixeira - PBP Discussion: 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just lost respect for Dom after seeing the skinny jeans ans shoes

giphy.gif

I like her at the desk...tho i do prefer the weave....I'm pretty good with a lil

41cIxu12lRL.jpg

Too!

Love some foxy vibes too :p beside the whole annoying stuff around her last fight against Waterson she also seems to be a cool chick. Came over as that when she was on the JRE.

I hope Arlovksi wins sooooo bad but i think he gets finished

If I'm streaming the pre-fight show, once it ends, it restarts instead of switching to the actual event. So annoying! And stupid.

I'm all Sci-Fi, Horror and Fantasy...

Netflix - Kingdom was amazing - While strange rumors about their ill king grip a kingdom, the crown prince becomes their only hope against a mysterious plague overtaking the land. - Korean - Historical drama, Political drama, Horror, Thriller

DC Universe - Titans - Season 1 & 2 (Superhero) - was decent.

Amazon & Net Fishing - Seirei no Moribito - The TV series not the anime - based on the Moribito series of Japanese fantasy novels. - Very good

HBO - Watchman - Hero - Political Drama - Pretty good.

Amazon Prime - The Boys - Dark Superhero - Very solid to Amazing.

Been binging on Movies a lot too - All the Aliens and Predator fliks, Lord of the Rings & Hobbits, Marvel Universe, DC Universe...plus pretty much anything of the above genres if I get desperate.
Oh one more recc :

Go watch "Sunshine" (2007) movie.
It's incredibly good, directed by Danny Boyle, sci-fi, acting /script / direction / special effects / music are all top-notch.

cannot recommend it enough :
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448134/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Love some foxy vibes too :p beside the whole annoying stuff around her last fight against Waterson she also seems to be a cool chick. Came over as that when she was on the JRE.

Yea I try to stay clear of those external elements and focus on the MMA side....similar to my favorite actors....luv their work...avoid their RL drama lol...

Back