UFC Fight Night: Covington v Woodley

This is travelling outside the realm of betting discussion BUT I'd rather fast-track these insanely hyped prospects straight to the top fighters in their division. Sink or swim. It they win, great, the hype was justified. If they get tooled a la Frankie Edgar v Yair, everybody can shut the fuck up about them
also a jump up in weight for khamzat right? fighting bums to fighting a gatekeeper level guy UP a weight class? it's almost tempting to bet on meershart.

also a jump up in weight for khamzat right? fighting bums to fighting a gatekeeper level guy UP a weight class? it's almost tempting to bet on meershart.

I really hope Meershaert is able to pull it of but stylistically he doesn't have much of a chance. However if Khamzat looks like a beast, we may get similar odds on Maia.

Wood and covington just both weighed in...should be set

IIRC they’ve pulled fighters on Saturday and the scratched the fight.

Honestly both of them looked very low energy so I have no idea who might have tested positive.

i might be in the minority in this but i think maia is the easier fight for khamzat than GM3. Khamzat's hands are decent and Maia isn't durable lately.

On an unrelated note, the positive test makes sense -- Dana was being sly about why they weren't part of the press conference yesterday!

i might be in the minority in this but i think maia is the easier fight for khamzat than GM3. Khamzat's hands are decent and Maia isn't durable lately.

On an unrelated note, the positive test makes sense -- Dana was being sly about why they weren't part of the press conference yesterday!

Maia gets knocked out once by Burns and "isn't durable lately." lols

Was looking at Cerrone by sub at +600, hesitating now that it's gone down to +450

Everyone made weight

colby-covington-and-tyron-woodley-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1273365150

donald-cerrone-and-niko-price-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1273365034

opponents-khamzat-chimaev-and-gerald-meerschaert-face-off-during-the-picture-id1273365003

johnny-walker-and-ryan-spann-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1273364963

mackenzie-dern-and-randa-markos-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1273364937

kevin-holland-and-darren-stewart-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1273364859

opponents-jordan-espinosa-and-david-dvorak-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1273364837

mirsad-bektic-and-damon-jackson-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1273364796

opponents-mayra-bueno-silva-and-mara-borella-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1273364229

opponents-jessicarose-clark-and-sarah-alpar-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1273362757

opponents-darrick-minner-and-tj-laramie-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1273362723

opponents-journey-newson-and-randy-costa-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1273362678

opponents-andre-ewell-and-irwin-rivera-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1273362640

opponents-tyson-nam-and-jerome-rivera-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1273362604

Cifers is a strong stocky lady. Dont know why everyone keeps underestimating her strength

Yeah, but a good wrestler is going to get Cifers down fairly easily, more due to Cifer's lack of skill at this stage in her career. Martin was able to get it done. The fact that Dern wasn't anywhere near taking Cifers down makes me think that Markos is going to be a lot harder for her.

And as for Cifer's strength, how about them three pickup powerbombs she done to Martin? They were fucking great. I hope the UFC don't cut her. She's got the best attitude for fighting.

He's so, so bad. I max bet burns with confidence. Wanted to play Colby via decision but kinda concerned of a late "finish" via tons of volume and then ref stops it.

I can't bet dimes anymore because I'm nervous they won't actually payout but wondering what the points handicap is.
I actually really like NOT Colby by DEC because of the bad blood which covers so many outcomes.

Back