UFC Fight Night: Covington v Woodley

have a juicy max belt multy on Bareza + Bektic + Colby.
Like Ewell a lot. Holland and Dern are great parlay pieces too

Bektic is as close to a lock as you can get imo. He'll prob be -500 or sth.

Rumours about khamzat vs demian maia

Man, the UFC is doing everything they can to continue feeding bums to Chimaev, anything to keep the hype train going
GM3 not really a bum though is he. I mean he should lose he has a ton of holes but also has a ton of wins in the UFC. Decent step up.

Maia is way too big of a step up though dont agree witht that

GM3 not really a bum though is he. I mean he should lose he has a ton of holes but also has a ton of wins in the UFC. Decent step up.

Maia is way too big of a step up though dont agree witht that
GM3 is a gimme fight for Chimaev to sell the casuals on the hype train. He is going from "future champ", "next big thing", and calling for masvidal and all the top 5 guys to fighting GM3. Dana will protect his next cash cow as much as possible.

GM3 is a gimme fight for Chimaev to sell the casuals on the hype train. He is going from "future champ", "next big thing", and calling for masvidal and all the top 5 guys to fighting GM3. Dana will protect his next cash cow as much as possible.
Regardless, he could of given him someone with a bigger name. Casuals still dont know Khamzat. Maia is more the fight that will showcase him to casuals but he deffs dosent deserve that fight

Mershmert is a decent gatekeeper so kind of makes sense.

GM3 will be full mounted in the first 30s of the fight. He will try his patented reversal but it won't work and then he gets finished. Very ez round 1 finish for Khabig.

Gm3 is a proper step up. He should win easily but why woukd you already make Chimaev fight the top of the division. Really no need for that.

Gm3 is a proper step up. He should win easily but why woukd you already make Chimaev fight the top of the division. Really no need for that.
This is travelling outside the realm of betting discussion BUT I'd rather fast-track these insanely hyped prospects straight to the top fighters in their division. Sink or swim. It they win, great, the hype was justified. If they get tooled a la Frankie Edgar v Yair, everybody can shut the fuck up about them

Back