UFC Fight Night 59 draws record high ratings on FS1

Pretty soon Zuffa will be paying for acting classes for their top fighters so they can portray a gimmick. It's about to be real life wwe up in here oy vey.

Not even that far. Just tell them to have some personality. Too many are worries about what either other people think or just care so little they only focus on the fight instead of selling it. They need to realize they are not just selling the fight for the UFC, they are marketing themselves as well.

How is it WWE? Conor goes in there and beats the fuck out of Siver's face. Do you want to step in the Octagon and see if your face gets bashed in? It's WWE alright. Step in there, buddy.

Conor is good for the sport. If he can reign as champ he's the next Liddell or Lesnar. Aldo V McGregor will do close to a mil if they fill it up and I believe they will.

Or they can just use that money and put 50 commercials in every big football game.

The UFC couldn't afford 50 commercials in every big football game. They'd never get that return back. Ad's on Playoff games are probably close to 1 million for a 30 second spot.

The UFC couldn't afford 50 commercials in every big football game. They'd never get that return back. Ad's on Playoff games are probably close to 1 million for a 30 second spot.

They've had more commercials in football games for this fight than any other. I think they even had Conor on one of the broadcasts?

UFC got promotion from Fox that you literally can't buy. Fox wanted Conor on this show and they promoted it as much as they can so he could draw this rating.

I take it they mean record for a UFC event on FS1? Certainly a 1.7 isn't the overall record for FS1. If it is, that's kinda pathetic.

Anyways, they promoted the shit out of McGregor. No surprise.

I take it they mean record for a UFC event on FS1? Certainly a 1.7 isn't the overall record for FS1. If it is, that's kinda pathetic.

Anyways, they promoted the shit out of McGregor. No surprise.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. The ratings for FS1 suck ass tho. Its not a channel people watch. That's a big part of why the UFC is on the channel and why the UFC has struggled.

Hey Dana! 600 g's, bay-baaaaaaaaay!!!

Conor-McGregor-2.jpg

A black guy who works in the office next to me is a huge boxing fan. He has never cared for MMA whatsoever but he has been talking about the Conor fight all night long.

Conor is definitely bringing people over.

Pretty soon Zuffa will be paying for acting classes for their top fighters so they can portray a gimmick. It's about to be real life wwe up in here oy vey.

I don't mind as long as the fights aren't fixed. Haha

Much more. The Superbowl is up to a million per second.

Highest numbers for the worst card this year

Still don't think it would do over a million buys.

and people thought it would tank because of football

FOX can tank the GOAT. Conor has blessed the channel with record breaking numbers.

Back