PBP UFC Fight Night 242 - Burns vs. Brady Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 9/7 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just think Peek is going to be a slave to his style. I don't see him breaking his over committing brawling. Sure maybe he learns to set it up a little better so there's actually some strategy to the chaos and actually focuses that pressure consistently. But as it stands that's now 3 losses in 2 years where he's shown no want to clean up that style. And he's already about to enter his 30's. The prime years are already ticking. Just think he'd be better served fighting in a sport with a little narrower focus, that takes place exclusively in his wheel house. A place that style isn't quite as easily exploited with some simple level changes and cage grappling.
I understand your view point better now. Well said.

<RomeroSalute>

No clanging just banging! 👊💥✨

:eek::eek:
cat-fight.gif

That was amazing. What a sub. from Durden.

fun low level brawl but you could go to the bar to see that

Two pissed up twats in a bar swinging at eachother falling over is nothing like what we are watching right now, wtf?

If you can't crack the top ten, you stink.
Not really what i'm getting at. Just think there might be bigger successes for him elsewhere. Mike Perry was written off at one point too with similar issues of just getting out skilled. And revitalized his career and earnings with the jump. Just this guys opinion. Who knows, maybe he finds his riddum and runs up the ladder in the LW division. I wouldn't mind if he did and met up with St Denis some day

Back