PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pannie's fights almost go the distance, but Chiasson is a finisher.

In fact the last time a Pannie fight saw a finish, Chiasson tapped her.

This is the rematch of the decade.

I threw $20 on it to not see the scorecards at +200. Just trying to make it more interesting.

I know that feeling. We lost our last pug due to Lyme disease when she turned 8. Our current pug is 7, and I know that day will come soon. It sucks.

It really does. It's never easy. It's always tough to get another dog when you lose one, especially when they've been a part of your life so long, and you know the impending pain it'll bring one day. But you owe it to your last pet give your next one the best life you can.

This is going to be an insane athletic missmatch

a bit late, but that chandler woman isn't a natural fighter. She's big, but fat and turns her back and runs when under fire.

Higher estrogen women are at a disadvantage in fighting, but at an advantage in life because they're baby breeders.

It really does. It's never easy. It's always tough to get another dog when you lose one, especially when they've been a part of your life so long, and you know the impending pain it'll bring one day. But you owe it to your last pet give your next one the best life you can.

The worst part is coming home and the dog doesn't come to greet you. Then you have to walk through the house and see all of their toys everywhere.

Need a screenshot

At a Norwaad FUE conference
16x9.jpg

Looks like some temporal thinning. Soon to make an island on the front of the hairline disconnected from the mainland.

Cruz struggling to pronounce Chiasson.

ESPN's player is worse than 90% of illegal streams whose quality I would know nothing about, probably. Stutters and stammers at 1GB/s
Sometimes it seems the ESPN app is a torrent from Bangladeshi servers

Other times the app works flawlessly and smooth though, very unpredictable

Back