PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the Burns and Gunnar fight and then this fight again... no way Burns wasn't on PEDs this fight.

Gassed out after 2 rounds against Gunnar back in September... Looks way smaller and less powerful. This fight he strikes faster and more powerful than Woodley who has long been considered the hardest hitting striker in WW history... NVM for 5 rounds at a high output and throwing everything in the kitchen with every shot... All while barely breathing. I say this because Belly Breathing is essential to calm down the parasympathetic nervous system... especially after fighting and grappling so hard for 5 rounds, his belly barely moves.

How is USADA even doing tests rn? I doubt their self tests are accurate, so many ways to cheat that system. Tons of guys cardio been sus af since the pandemic. That Alpha Ginger dude was fighting like a fucking Looney Toon for two rounds without gassing. Drew Dober, Gaethje's team mate was throwing everything in the Home Depot against Alexander Hernandez for two rounds without gassing. In his other fights he's been a journeyman and his cardio not even that good? Even Gaethje vs Tony was sus. Gaethje gassed against Poirer, Alvarez, and MJ mostly throwing leg kicks within two rounds and then vs Tony he's throwing shots like the iceberg that hit the Titanic for five fucking rounds. Even Mackenzie Dern, i've known her for a long time and no fucking way she's ever looked that jacked? Are we just gonna pretend all these jobbers turned into Super Saiyans over night?

One thing that really annoyed me during this fight night was DC’s rant about the cage grab during the HW tilt. He wouldn’t shut up about it, was so loud that everyone could hear; ref, fighters and the judges. Stick to commentating. Almost always a verbal warning is given first than a point deduction if it occurs again, don’t know why DC was so upset about it.

Back