PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ignoring your UFC feat, wtf do those titles mean? They aren't IFMA.

What world titles? The IFMA is the UFC of Muay Thai. Has GDR ever won gold there?

I never said she won any IFMA titles, Part of you question was what world titles. IMFA was a follow up to that initial question.

I wasn't defending her, just listing what she is accredited with.

What world titles? The IFMA is the UFC of Muay Thai. Has GDR ever won gold there?

I never said she won any IFMA titles, Part of you question was what world titles. IMFA was a follow up to that initial question.

I wasn't defending her, just listing what she is accredited with.

But what do those "world titles" mean? What are the organizations you claim she has won championships in and how relevant are they? Seems like I should at least know about them if they supposedly show she is the greatest muay thai fighter of all time.

But what do those "world titles" mean? What are the organizations you claim she has won championships in and how relevant are they? Seems like I should at least know about them if they supposedly show she is the greatest muay thai fighter of all time.

I don't claim anything nor state they mean anything more than what her statistic search regurgitated. I don't believe that they will show she is the greatest anything. If you wish to research her bouts and organizational ties further feel free.

Personally I don't care for her, she has talent but aside from a few UFC scraps I know little about her.

Not a homo but I gotta say Dana looks great these days or maybe that was good lighting

He seemed a lot younger for some reason I think I'm noticing because not even 2 weeks ago I saw him and thought he was letting go Weird

Not a homo but I gotta say Dana looks great these days or maybe that was good lighting

He seemed a lot younger for some reason I think I'm noticing because not even 2 weeks ago I saw him and thought he was letting go Weird

you may not be homo but that sounded quite homo

I more than double my money on Burns.

Pity I only bet $1.80 lol. Got $4.20 back or something.

Just seen the card.
Best performances were Gutierrez (holy shit that guy looked good, also 10th Leg Kick TKO in UFC history) and Burns.

Burns is a super interesting match-up for Usman. Welterweight just got real interesting.The days of Woodley clogging up that #3 with his inflated ranking are finally over.
What a performance, Burns is a complete fighter - super dangerous striking, world class BJJ and real good wrestling.

I don't claim anything nor state they mean anything more than what her statistic search regurgitated. I don't believe that they will show she is the greatest anything. If you wish to research her bouts and organizational ties further feel free.

Personally I don't care for her, she has talent but aside from a few UFC scraps I know little about her.

If you arent the guy claiming she's the greatest Muay Thai fighter of all time then I'm not sure why you're replying to me. That's what the conversation was about.

What are you reading?
Currently reading The Overstory by Richard Powers, very good book!! it has a lot packed in, enjoying it. I'm getting towards the end now.

Have you any recommendations? always looking for something new and interesting to read. I don't mind fiction or non-fiction

It's fought with fucking headgear! Trust me I know IFMA, I have numerous old teammates that fought there. It's nowhere near the UFC level. There are so many organizations in muay thai and all say they're the best...

GDR fought and beat all world class fighters in her weight class and even had Jorina Baars (who fucked up Cyborg) running from her.

It's fought with fucking headgear! Trust me I know IFMA, I have numerous old teammates that fought there. It's nowhere near the UFC level. There are so many organizations in muay thai and all say they're the best...

GDR fought and beat all world class fighters in her weight class and even had Jorina Baars (who fucked up Cyborg) running from her.

The IFMA is the only organization recognized by the International Olympic Committee. It's the highest level of the sport.

Who orgs did GDR fight in and who did she beat?

The IFMA is the only organization recognized by the International Olympic Committee. It's the highest level of the sport.

Who orgs did GDR fight in and who did she beat?
The olympic committee that only deals with amateur boxing and nonsense sports like taekwandoo? That doesn't allow kickboxing and muay thai on their tournament? That one you mean? Do you follow muay thai at all?

She had WIKBA, IMTF, IKCC and WPTL world titles and beat oponents like Budd, Kitchen, Verheijen and Hatice. She basically cleared her entire division and beat everyone they gave her. Please educate yourself

The olympic committee that only deals with amateur boxing and nonsense sports like taekwandoo? That doesn't allow kickboxing and muay thai on their tournament? That one you mean? Do you follow muay thai at all?

She had WIKBA, IMTF, IKCC and WPTL world titles and beat oponents like Budd, Kitchen, Verheijen and Hatice. She basically cleared her entire division and beat everyone they gave her. Please educate yourself

Do you even know what those acronyms stand for? Those are meaningless titles.

And you thought making a thread that Woodley should join George Floyd was a good decision... SMH.
Yea, you are just a sensitive little biatch. You cannot delete a thread or give yellow cards for non-existent rules - that is not what a moderator is here for, there is literally nothing in the rule you posted that warrants what you did, I didn't break any rules, besides offending your fragile little ego or something.

Do you even know what those acronyms stand for? Those are meaningless titles.
Omg, I realize I have just been arguing with somebody who probably hasn't watched a MT fight in his life and actually things the IMF is the UFC of MT <Lmaoo>

But just to entertain your question, there is no worldwide MT organization and there are a lot of titles. There isnt one title that is worth more than the others (except for Lumpinee and RN stadium champs). But for example the IMTF title has been won by fighters like Rob Kaman, Peter Smit and Kiatsongkrit. But those names are probabky also meaningless to you...

He should have not mentioned it. I know it may well have been a factor but he has to know by now how that shit is viewed. Then again he may just be being honest and not give a shit what those who speculate think.
Fighters rarely go into a fight 100% healthy as we civilians would define it. I'm sure most all of them enter the Octagon with bumps and bruises and aches and pains from training. That's why people view fighters who make excuses over minor injuries as little bitches.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back