PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gilbert-burns-of-brazil-and-tyron-woodley-trade-punches-in-their-picture-id1236724540

gilbert-burns-of-brazil-punches-tyron-woodley-in-their-welterweight-picture-id1236746618

gilbert-burns-of-brazil-punches-tyron-woodley-in-their-welterweight-picture-id1236744013

I agree with Woodley, felt bad for him as well.

Would love to see Burns vs Usman, Burns seems to be very strong and seems to have good wrestling as well, that and his BJJ and striking, which as of late seems very sharp, could put Usman in trouble imo.
Yeah, now I know how BJ and Anderson fans must have felt when they started to go on their losing streaks. :(
I think Burns vs Usman would be a fun scrap. Burns is an interesting challenger for Usman and presents a lot of problems for him. I want to see it.

Valentina is an 8-time gold medalist in the IFMA world championships. Joanna is a 5-time gold medalist. What has GDR accomplished?
GDR has numerous of world titles and beat everyone in her division. Plus she's undefeated and has the record for most female wins without being defeated. Valentina and Joanna are great but they're no GDR (unless we're talking about mma). I'm pretty sure that those 2 would agree with that too

Dern, Burns and Elliot/Ruyval Bonuses!

Yeah, now I know how BJ and Anderson fans must have felt when they started to go on their losing streaks. :(
I think Burns vs Usman would be a fun scrap. Burns is an interesting challenger for Usman and presents a lot of problems for him. I want to see it.
I agree! Exciting times ahead as it seems right now man!

Woodley trying to find an excuse

"Going into the fight my shin was a little sore... "

He should have not mentioned it. I know it may well have been a factor but he has to know by now how that shit is viewed. Then again he may just be being honest and not give a shit what those who speculate think.

GDR has numerous of world titles and beat everyone in her division. Plus she's undefeated and has the record for most female wins without being defeated. Valentina and Joanna are great but they're no GDR (unless we're talking about mma). I'm pretty sure that those 2 would agree with that too

What world titles? The IFMA is the UFC of Muay Thai. Has GDR ever won gold there?

What world titles? The IFMA is the UFC of Muay Thai. Has GDR ever won gold there?

All I could find (on a quick search):

Kickboxing/Muay Thai[37]
  • WIKBA world champion (2005/2006/2008)[38][39][40]
  • IKCC World champion (2008)
  • IMTF world champion (2005)[38]
  • WPKL World champion (2006)
  • WPKL European champion (2003)[41]
  • Women's record for consecutive victories (46)[40]

Oh and UFC (after defeating Holm)
    Stripping of Women’s Featherweight Championship

All I could find (on a quick search):

Kickboxing/Muay Thai[37]
  • WIKBA world champion (2005/2006/2008)[38][39][40]
  • IKCC World champion (2008)
  • IMTF world champion (2005)[38]
  • WPKL World champion (2006)
  • WPKL European champion (2003)[41]
  • Women's record for consecutive victories (46)[40]

Oh and UFC (after defeating Holm)
    Stripping of Women’s Featherweight Championship

Ignoring your UFC feat, wtf do those titles mean? They aren't IFMA.

Woodley been looking weak, timid and frail since Dem USADA days.

Back