UFC Fight Night 173 Blaydes vs. Volkov

Yeah Forsure man, you’d think the oddsmakers would know this by now....I’m not complaining

...? Roxanne modafferi?
I know right? only shes a favorite because of her one or two fights overall she is decent for decision wins but i dont think she has any real knockout power. In that fight i do prefer the underdog.

Bets can never be juiced to the max. Either the odds are correct or there is value on one fighter or the other.

Unequivocally false lmao.

So, you're telling me that if Fighter A actually has a 25% chance of winning, meaning fighter B has a 75% chance of winning (which without juice convert to +300 and -300 respectively)...that there's value on either side of the line if the odds that are available to bet on are +275/-400?

Last edited:
Unequivocally false lmao.

So, you're telling me that if Fighter A actually has a 25% chance of winning, meaning fighter B has a 75% chance of winning (which without juice convert to +300 and -300 respectively)...that there's value on either side of the line if the odds that are available to bet on are +275/-400?
u might want to quote whatever ur referencing... cause ur quoting something that isnt false.

u might want to quote whatever ur referencing... cause ur quoting something that isnt false.

My fault, you're totally correct. Quoted the wrong guy. Meant to respond to the guy giving you crap!

Went back and fixed it. Thanks!

Camacho by sub is +1600. I know its unlikely but he has quite a lot of subs on his name. I had to sprinkle a bit on it.

Put in a $20 parlay on Modderafi and Blaydes, mostly just to make sure I’m knowing how the platform works to get the bonus sign up money in and that there’s nothing wonky with their odds math parlaying

Well fuck. Looks like I’m 0-1 to start my legal online betting tenure

This guy is hands down the worst on the net.
anyone who takes this guy seriously needs to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror. i reasoned with him on why some bets were dumb and his reasoning ended up being.. "but look at the outcome of the fight".

thats not how u justify bets. anyone can do that. u have to tell us why a bet is good PRIOR to them fighting. anyway, i will hear him out one or two more times, but ugh, not very good.

anyone u like in particular? mma addict (something like that) seems to be alright as a quick listen.

anyone who takes this guy seriously needs to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror. i reasoned with him on why some bets were dumb and his reasoning ended up being.. "but look at the outcome of the fight".

thats not how u justify bets. anyone can do that. u have to tell us why a bet is good PRIOR to them fighting. anyway, i will hear him out one or two more times, but ugh, not very good.

anyone u like in particular? mma addict (something like that) seems to be alright as a quick listen.
I used to listen to him and kind of think he was ok, thought his multys were simple and to the point. But this is before I even discovered this forum and my profit was trash. Now I am unsuscribing from usless podcasts, he is one of them. He actually annoys me but that might be just me lol.

Hands down my favourite is PRO MMA betting. All about money, all about value, smart guy knows his shit. Dosent force bets. I don't blindly tail him because even he has bad events ( Picked De la Rosa and Eye lol ) and I am finaly finding my grove. But I love his insight, so much so that I look forward to it every week. Most others I pretty much eliminated. I kinda like MMA Prediction Guru for his deep insight, although his plays can be a bit average.

I used to listen to him and kind of think he was ok, thought his multys were simple and to the point. But this is before I even discovered this forum and my profit was trash. Now I am unsuscribing from usless podcasts, he is one of them. He actually annoys me but that might be just me lol.

Hands down my favourite is PRO MMA betting. All about money, all about value, smart guy knows his shit. Dosent force bets. I don't blindly tail him because even he has bad events ( Picked De la Rosa and Eye lol ) and I am finaly finding my grove. But I love his insight, so much so that I look forward to it every week. Most others I pretty much eliminated. I kinda like MMA Prediction Guru for his deep insight, although his plays can be a bit average.

Since you have listened to many podcasts, do you feel a lot of them are talking a lot without really saying anything? I feel these podcasts have exploded the past couple of years and they will often last 1-3 hours, and they will talk alot, lot of confidence and words, but majority of it is useless. Like my experience is mostly that it just sounds like they know their stuff, but they are just talking rubbish. I think it often could be much clearer and simple, or more on point than some of them who also seem way too emotional.

Last edited:
Since you have listened tomany podcasts, do you feel a lot of them are talking a lot without really saying anything? I feel these podcata have exploded the paat couple of years and they will often 1-3 hours, and they will talk alot, lot of confidence and words, but majority of it is useless. Like my experience is most just aound like they know their stuff, but they are just talking rubbish. I think it often could be much clearer and simple, or more on point than some of them who also seem way too emotional.
MMA Podcasts could be done in 15 minutes but they like the sounds of their own voices

MMA Podcasts could be done in 15 minutes but they like the sounds of their own voices
Might be true. Could be a long or short version. I just feel sometimes they really talk alot but theres a lack of substance, its alot of useless information or opinions. But I can tell they do sound smart, and from a more casual point of view, how they would be able to convince people that they know their stuff. But its easy to impress clueless people.

Since you have listened to many podcasts, do you feel a lot of them are talking a lot without really saying anything? I feel these podcasts have exploded the past couple of years and they will often last 1-3 hours, and they will talk alot, lot of confidence and words, but majority of it is useless. Like my experience is mostly that it just sounds like they know their stuff, but they are just talking rubbish. I think it often could be much clearer and simple, or more on point than some of them who also seem way too emotional.
I just feel like they try give a breadown, but its all over the place

I just feel like they try give a breadown, but its all over the place
What would be your ideal podcast format, like just how promma is now or something you´d change to make it even better?
Definitely agree with you that most of them are all over the place, it´s probably not easy I can imagine.

Back