UFC Fight Night 173 Blaydes vs. Volkov

Tirima, I don't think he won any of these fights. Maybe some case can be made for his fight with Klose?

But again, Klose and Trinaldo are good fighters, but they ain't that hard to outpoint. Massaranduba is a slow paced counter puncher, and Klose is still raw and his game can be shut down relatively easy (if you know what to do). If you can't outpoint fucking Trinaldo, I don't know what to say...

My little rant about Bobby Green.
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/10691/Francisco-Trinaldo-vs-Bobby-Green

http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/9653/Drakkar-Klose-vs-Bobby-Green

MMA media scored both fights for Green. Green also outlanded Trinaldo by a significant amount in every round of their fight. I don't see how you could score either fight against Green, even though they were close

Tirima, I don't think he won any of these fights. Maybe some case can be made for his fight with Klose?

But again, Klose and Trinaldo are good fighters, but they ain't that hard to outpoint. Massaranduba is a slow paced counter puncher, and Klose is still raw and his game can be shut down relatively easy (if you know what to do). If you can't outpoint fucking Trinaldo, I don't know what to say...

My little rant about Bobby Green.

Man I think there's a real case Green beat Trinaldo. He outlanded him, beat him to the punch most of the time, and absolutely could have won.

I can't believe I'm defending Green since he's among my least favorite fighters on the roster to watch...

But if you look at camacho's record he is a real finisher. He is not the type of fighter to be content with eeking out a decision if he is much better than his opponent. Combine this with the small cage and I feel a finish will come more often than not.

Agree on "more often than not". But the odds are off imo. I think assuming Frank wins it's maybe 60% finish and 40% decision. So decision at +230 makes more sense than itd at -130 to me.

Man I think there's a real case Green beat Trinaldo. He outlanded him, beat him to the punch most of the time, and absolutely could have won.

I can't believe I'm defending Green since he's among my least favorite fighters on the roster to watch...
Like I said before, I bet that night Trinaldo and I was pissed that I lost my bet until I heard the judge decision <45>

Good/Belal betters, another nugget of information, not only did Lyman have Coronavirus a few months back along with training restrictions in New York but his father also died just a couple of weeks ago

Breaks down in tears mid interview

Good talking about his Dad 37 min mark - "He had respiratory problems, of course they are going to rule it as Covid"

Back