2bet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jun 20, 2020
us.gif
UFC Apex, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
hLXTTNL.jpg

I like Burgos here, Emmett is just power shots and really has no other tools.

I like van buren too, I am sure many posters here will see value in Torres as an underdog, but I am warning you don't do it!

I like van buren too, I am sure many posters here will see value in Torres as an underdog, but I am warning you don't do it!
Saw her at -170 for a while but didn't take for some reason, now -220 and close to -300 by fight time prob.

Saw her at -170 for a while but didn't take for some reason, now -220 and close to -300 by fight time prob.
I got her at 1.57. Not an amazing price but I think this is a good matchup for her. Before watching tape I was thinking Torres as a dog might be a good bet, but after tape I am very impressed with van Buren. She has got the skills and most of all the determination and the grittiness that you want to see in a fighter. I don't mind playing her at -200.

I like Lyman Good at +130. The much better striker, so I presume people are predicting he will either tire or that Belal can take him down but I think they are underestimating Good's grappling (and cardio) due to the Maia (and Askren) fights. He is strong and explosive, 2 good attributes to have for this sort of fight. 1u bet.

Love odds on Solecki, Piechota and Frevola.
1u in each. Great value.

Love odds on Solecki, Piechota and Frevola.
1u in each. Great value.

That Frevola/Camacho fight should be good. How do you see it going and why do you favor Frevola?

I though he probably should have lost to Violent Bob Ross, but I gotta say I did like that he came back strong in rd 3 after looking so tired in rd 2.

You think Frevola will get TD's and get the better of it on the mat? I think Frank has better boxing, although in the past of course he's just decided to brawl as often as not.

Roxy is easy money. She is shredded and working her ass off. I don't rate Murphy much at all. She was gifted a hometown decision against Lee last time out.

Roberts V Jim Miller added. Interesting I still trust Roberts. Green V Guida added as well

Hubbard vs Solecki seems to be a striker vs grappler match up. I want to go with Joe after watching Hubbard get tossed around in his last fight. Not sure what level Joe's striking is on though. That plus Marko "The Olympian" Madsen is an excellent grappler and Hubbard still managed to break Madsen's jaw in round 2.

Not sure why Solecki is such a big favorite though. If Joe wins I imagine it will be by decision and "Thub" Hubbard will probably make the make it a close fight on the cards.

Hubbard vs Solecki seems to be a striker vs grappler match up. I want to go with Joe after watching Hubbard get tossed around in his last fight. Not sure what level Joe's striking is on though. That plus Marko "The Olympian" Madsen is an excellent grappler and Hubbard still managed to break Madsen's jaw in round 2.

Not sure why Solecki is such a big favorite though. If Joe wins I imagine it will be by decision and "Thub" Hubbard will probably make the make it a close fight on the cards.
Solecki isn’t going to gas, he has great jiu jitsu and a good top game. His striking is on par with Hubbard

Solecki isn’t going to gas, he has great jiu jitsu and a good top game. His striking is on par with Hubbard
I agree on his jiu-jitsu and cardio, he clowned Wiman. What do you like about his stand up? Feels like he hasn't shown very much but I'm going off memory. Might have to break out the shirt I bought for his debut.

Attachments

• 20191207_112006.jpg
    20191207_112006.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 4
Back