PBP UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins in the UFC Vancouver headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shut up DC, Connor don’t want that smoke

Gaethje says Conor is retired, commentators immediately go into damage control mode.

giphy.gif

If you think this is early, head butt a fucking wall until you face plant. Then see how you feel after you eat a punch or two afterward.

And Dustin tkod this guy, now we can appreciate Khabib even more
Justin has made adjustments. I guess you haven't noticed. Also Justin has better TDD than Dustin. He is no longer just brawling recklessly. Still Khabib is on another level.

That was great. Gotta love Gaethje. Catch yall in the other threads!

3 straight fights without any damage absorbed by Gaethje. Helps alot for his future title shot that he hasn't gotten into wars the last few fights

He looks so odd slowing himself down but it's working. I really want to see him wrestle.

It’s kind of crazy how good a leg kicker Justin has become. I mean he was always solid in that regard but he’s now destroyed Cowboy and Barboza who are considered the elite in that area. He’s one of the few can crushers whose lived up to the hype. Surprising considering I watched him struggle with Firmino in his last WSOF bout and thought he’s too slow and unathletic for the UFC.

God bless Gaethje for shitting on McGregor instead of making him seem worthy of a Khabib rematch

Great card overall. I think we have like four over the next four weeks or so - gonna be busy around these forums. Take care, Sherfam!

Great card great fight. Embrace at the end almost turned me into a teary eyed guppy. That’s it for Cowboy as far as high ranked fights go. He can still compete but throw him on the fight nights in like the 3rd slot against stylistically fun people.

Damn Cerrone is looking old. Not sure if he threw a single kick.

He looks so odd slowing himself down but it's working. I really want to see him wrestle.
Agreed. Needs to show his wrestling chops to see how he'd do against Khabib. I know he's got impressive credentials but they don't always necessarily translate to great tdd or the ability to get back to your feet in MMA.

It’s kind of crazy how good a leg kicker Justin has become. I mean he was always solid in that regard but he’s now destroyed Cowboy and Barboza who are considered the elite in that area. He’s one of the few can crushers whose lived up to the hype. Surprising considering I watched him struggle with Firmino in his last WSOF bout and thought he’s too slow and unathletic for the UFC.

I think he took Firimino lightly in that rematch. Also, Justin has the skill set, the approach and thought process has been the issue. Khabib still wins. I want to see him fight Tony.

Back