PBP UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins in the UFC Vancouver headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My ideal scenario right now is:

Tony fights Khabib and wins
Justin fights Tony for the belt (Don't care who wins, it would be a great fight)
Everybody forgets about Little Conor until he beats a few contenders, or he just stays "retired"

lol. Gaethje said "It smells like weed in here! That smells delicious." and DC told him stop paying attention to outside of the ring.

It's Vancouver, which is probably the weed capital of the world. The arena's probably skunky as fuck.

I like how no one calls Conor out any more, everyone just ignoring him.

Great fight from Justin

His technique has become too strong. If done correct, no can defend

I don't understand these people... early finishes are boring? Most guys trying to diversify and save brain cells look like shit. Gaethje? He looks like a surgeon and still gets early finishes.

The morons in here? Still hating.

Suredawggers fucking suck.

I'm not hoping Tony breaks a toe.. But if he does, I will have a reason to buy my first ppv of the year.

My ideal scenario right now is:

Tony fights Khabib and wins
Justin fights Tony for the belt (Don't care who wins, it would be a great fight)
Everybody forgets about Little Conor until he beats a few contenders, or he just stays "retired"
Kinda like that scenario but I'd rather Conor fight Justin whilst Tony fights Khabib. Winners face off. Win-win.

You really wanna watch Fury fight a tomato can?

Mike Coppinger said they should be making they ring walks at 8:45-9 PT. That’s 11:45-12 if you on the beast coast like YA BOYYYY. Dumb as shit though making me wait till the end of time to watch fury fight a fucking can. THE NERVE BRAH. @Cherry

Back