PBP UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins in the UFC Vancouver headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowboy says he was still there and fine and ref stopped early (but doesn't want to blame ref)

Someone please show him the replay of getting knocked down, unable to gain footing to stand back up, getting knocked down again and then just staying there on hands and knees

I don't think he remembers that. I think in his mind he got rocked from that stand up punch then next things he knows ref is stopping the fight

Is the Bis Bing on point in post fight analysis? Does he do this on some show?

Cowboy says he was still there and fine and ref stopped early (but doesn't want to blame ref)

Someone please show him the replay of getting knocked down, unable to gain footing to stand back up, getting knocked down again and then just staying there on hands and knees

I don't think he remembers that. I think in his mind he got rocked from that stand up punch then next things he knows ref is stopping the fight
Yeah Justin could have destroyed him when he was on his hands and knees there. When Cowboy watches that back he should buy Gaethje a round or two for his restraint.

Joe Schilling already cooking up his long ass Instagram rant to try and convince us why the fight shouldn’t have been stopped

Just watch the UFC make Tony fight Justin before getting a title shot...

Just watch the UFC make Tony fight Justin before getting a title shot...
Don't get me wrong it would be bullshit and Tony would be getting fucked over by the UFC and by Khabib/Ali who are likely still pushing for that GSP match but I'd love to see Justin and Tony scrap.

For three hundredth time this year, Herzog is the best MMA ref right now. The UFC needs to employ him more.

I really love hearing fighters giving props and respect to Tony's name, he's next 200%

justin-gaethje-celebrates-after-defeating-donald-cerrone-in-their-picture-id1174728913

I’ve been saying it and stand firm.

Justin is the best shot at dethroning khabib.

Dude has zero fear. And you need that and good wrestling to beat khabib.

Is anybody not on the train at this stage? Guy literally has never had a boring fight and has more bonuses than fights in the UFC.
Yeah it is surprisingly late especially after he ran through Edson. But screw it @NumbBigToe has finally seen the light.

Back