PBP UFC Fight Night 158: Cowboy vs. Gaethje - PBP Discussion - 5:00 pm ET/2:00 pm PT

Who wins in the UFC Vancouver headliner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and now to watch the gimme fight that Fury is in tonight to set up him vs Deontay next year, assuming Wilder dusts Ortiz again.

It is real fighting dumbarse. Your boy isnt beating Khabib
Still exponentially better than Khabib vs Conor. Hey if you want Conor to fight Khabib let him fight Gaethje to earn it.

Good. When I lose it's pretty obvious around here.

Nothing personal man. Being a fan isn't easy. Fighters age overnight and suddenly. Keep supporting. You're doing a better job than three quarters of this place.

I would pay 200 buck force ppv with Gathe v Conor just watch Conor get wrecked

And Dustin tkod this guy, now we can appreciate Khabib even more

To be fair Justin has looked significantly better lately.

He also lost to Eddie Alvarez, would you favor him against Gaethje now? No fucking way.

lol. Gaethje said "It smells like weed in here! That smells delicious." and DC told him stop paying attention to outside of the ring.

Gaethje's leg kicks are so good. very accurate and powerful, he has some of the best leg kicks in UFC these days.

I find it odd and funny that no one is calling out Conor anymore. Most of the fighters at LW has brushed him off to the side.

What did Gaethje say that was censored out ?
It was like 2 complete sentences, so I had no context to work with ! Lol

Conor has to fight Gaethje or just never bother coming back. No more beating 3-and-2 in the UFC fighter

That is his friend who was clearly out with both hands on the canvas. LOL
Yeah but its a contest. Its a fight. He admitted he didnt want to keep punching him. But we need soccer kicks legal where you van just head punt someone in that position

Connor is getting Kaepernicked LOL
Take a seat

giphy.gif

gaethje not taking much damage lately, getting stronger, oh shit we have a new real deal

3 straight fights without any damage absorbed by Gaethje. Helps alot for his future title shot that he hasn't gotten into wars the last few fights

This ended up being a really fun card. See you at the next one sherbros!
M0qjvlP.jpg

Back