UFC Fan: "HTH Is Ferguson Below McGregor!?!" (New P4P Rankings)

Should Conor be in the top 10?

• Total voters
Because this is pound for pound and its based on overall acomplishments.

Its not the weight class ranking.

funny-yearbook-picture-5.png

P4P rankings are more a popularity contest then legit... Surprised Conor isn't top 5.

BRO, conor just beat donald cerrone, he should be THE no1 p4p !
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson Nr 10.
10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Baby!
images (81).jpeg

can you give us all the criterias took into account for the p4p rankings, you seem to know more than us !
<BC1>

Last edited:

That's rubbish. If that were the case Anderson Silva would still be on the list.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Imaging thinking Conor is better than Nate. The UFC and P4P rankings are a joke.

I suppose it's because he's won titles in 2 different divisions and won fights in 3, although the WW wins are basically non-weight cutting LW wins.

Conor is ranked #15 in WW and #9 in P4P.
Tough sell.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Imaging thinking Conor is better than Nate. The UFC and P4P rankings are a joke.
I've said something similar and I'm sure as hell not using mmath. Superior ground game, a lot more resilient and can hold his own in the stand-up.

In Conor’s defense, he won the FW title then also is 1-1 at LW (1 was a title win) and 2-1 at WW. Nate and Cowboy have fought at WW long before the McGregor fights and they have some decent wins at WW.

hence, a well deserved “pound for pound” consideration. Most other fighters in P4P don’t even fight above their weight like Conor actually does

conor has won in 3 different weight classes...has won world titles in 2 of them. knockouts in all 3....

That's rubbish. If that were the case Anderson Silva would still be on the list.
He’s not active and he’s 1-6 to Conor’s 3-5 across two weight divisions

I suppose it's because he's won titles in 2 different divisions and won fights in 3, although the WW wins are basically non-weight cutting LW wins.

they fought at 170lbs..don't let what dana said, influence you....cerrone has had a decent amount of success at 170lbs...some would say more success at 170 than 155

Back