UFC Fan: "HTH Is Ferguson Below McGregor!?!" (New P4P Rankings)

Should Conor be in the top 10?

• Total voters
Conor on that list is a joke.

Let alone above Tony or Jorge.

Continue to push and try to milk that cash cow.

3-5?

He's 1-1 and LW and 2-1 at WW.
(in the UFC that is--he had many LW fights before the UFC).

So, 3-2 outside of FW.
1-1 in two LW title fights (1 KO victory, 1 sub loss).
2-1 at WW (1 KO victory, 1 decision victory, 1 sub loss).
Correction and yes: 3-2 (I must have been thinking over 5 recent fights and mistyped 5)

Conor on that list is a joke.

Let alone above Tony or Jorge.

Continue to push and try to milk that cash cow.
Lol you’re joking right? I can at least understand making the argument that Tony should be higher than Conor on the list, but what the hell has Jorge done to deserve that? Try to not be a biased hater for once when you post.

In both divisions, as soon as he got near the top 5 he started losing. I'd say he did better at LW though because he has more notable wins there. Benson, Eddie and Al are better than any of his WW wins. What's his biggest win at WW? Perry? Brown?

didn't he beat that hernandez guy at WW?

I wish Ferguson wins the Khabib fight, just so he can elbow the shit out of mcgregor. Tony would beat Conor standing up.

Female P4P ranking is the weakest shit I haver ever seen, that bum Jessica Eye ranked? lol

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

Imaging thinking Conor is better than Nate. The UFC and P4P rankings are a joke.
The P in P4P stands for pound as in weight. You are forgetting to factor in that Nate is 3 times his size.

The credit of hopping weight classes is lessened when the opponent themselves is a weight class hopper or tweener and relatively generous style matchup to boot.

Conor beating someone like Usman or Colby or Woodley would be entirely different than beating Nate or Cowboy.

In any event, getting P4P credit *and* LW credit at the same time for the Cowboy fight is idiotic for obvious reasons. But the UFC always takes the most plausibly accepted narrative when it comes to their cash cows.

It's a UFC ranking, it's mostly a promotional tool partly combined with an actual representation of actual standings based off of overall skill, quality of opponents.
This is why Conor is on this list, to suit the UFC's agenda.
If he wasn't on the list, just as many "fans" would be asking why he isn't on the list, thus possibly not buying into his legitimacy and not buying into his fights.
I see the reasoning behind the UFC including him in this list, but as an educated fan I still voted "NO" in this poll....for the record.

The only issue for me is the fact that while Conor is technically fighting at different weightclasses, every time he's "gone up" he's only fought Lightweights. In my opinion, he has yet to face an actual Welterweight fighter. Most lightweights who have moved up struggle with it, including Cerrone, Dos Anjos even Diaz.

Whenever they move up to fight established high ranking WW's it never ends well and i don't think Conor will be any different.
Diaz is 100% a WW, has been for a long time, Conor didn't fight this guy.
37048.jpg

He fought this guy.
CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.jpg

He's bigger than his MW brother .

As for Cerrone, yeah he can make LW but 11 of his last 15 UFC fights were at WW so at this stage he's as much a WW as he is a LW.

If Conor beats Masvidal will he face the same type of asterisk?

This is common knowledge. The fact you dont know, only shows that you are pertty stupid about this.

Theres not a rule book, so for you to be asking this, is absolutely fucking retarded.

This is a list of CURRENT p4p.

Not all time.

How do you not realize this is beyong me.

If what you are saying made any sense this list would barely ever change.

As others have already pointed out, silva hasnt wont a fight in years.

Its a cross between the current weight class rankings and all time acomplishments. Are you kidding me?

Conor being above Tony is way easier to justify than Volkanovski being above both of them. Not sure how that's not the issue here.

<{vega}>

Conor being above Tony is way easier to justify than Volkanovski being above both of them. Not sure how that's not the issue here.

<{vega}>
<30>

Didnt even see that.

That is some crazy shit.

This is common knowledge. The fact you dont know, only shows that you are pertty stupid about this.

Theres not a rule book, so for you to be asking this, is absolutely fucking retarded.

This is a list of CURRENT p4p.

Not all time.

How do you not realize this is beyong me.

If what you are saying made any sense this list would barely ever change.

As others have already pointed out, silva hasnt wont a fight in years.

Its a cross between the current weight class rankings and all time acomplishments. Are you kidding me?

Not knowing the criteria of the UFC p4p list makes you stupid ? sorry to be stupid then :(. But can you educate me and tell me what are those criterias ?

<30>

Didnt even see that.

That is some crazy shit.

His top 3 wins are the same as Conor's, but with 1 KO vs 2. Then his next best win is Darren Elkins.. vs Poirier, Nate, Alvarez, Cowboy.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Not knowing the criteria of the UFC p4p list makes you stupid ? sorry to be stupid then :(. But can you educate me and tell me what are those criterias ?
Do you know how to read or are you just trolling?

I just said there isnt a clear order of criterias you have to follow set in stone.
The media members just vote on this shit randomly as they pleas without having to justify their reasoning.

conor has won in 3 different weight classes...has won world titles in 2 of them. knockouts in all 3....
TKO's in all three.. never defended a title, 1-1 at LW, and beat two LW's at WW.. one being only a Maj Dec after being finished by that same fighter. It's a popularity contest, common sense tells that truth to anybody.

P4P is related to your size, Conor is a natural FW(by MMA standards) who has fought and beat fighters across 3 divisions wining 2 titles in the process, so yeah he should be ranked in the P4P rankings, plenty above him shouldn't be so high, Tony Ferguson is a 200lb man who diets and cuts 45lbs to fight smaller men, Khabib ain't much different.

Both Tony and Khabib are exactly what haters used to criticise Conor at FW yet they don't get much flak, double standards everywhere.
Out of camp walk around weight is vastly different then in fight camp walk around weight. 45lbs more then fight weight, is not rare for most fighters to be walking around at outside of fight camp. Reason why people speak on McGregor's size at FW, is because he himself mentioned how he was bigger at FW, and called others smaller, etc..

Back