• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Deletes Conor Free Fight(s) and UFC 303 Promo Videos

Chandler getting fleeced. Waiting around wasting his remaining good years. Guy is edging ever closer to 40. Arman was right that he could have just taken 2-3 fights instead of waiting. Especially now that the fight is looking like it might be off entirely

Can choose to see it positively too. Guy was on the short track towards CTE Town and now has been forced to sit out for a long periods of time which allowed his brain to rest.

I think this is a big marketing PR move by Conor and the UFC. Get everyone talking about it and then I think by the time Friday comes around, we'll see the actual presser...

This might be to get the asses I mean masses talking

Either way give it 6 months and Connor will be back for a TS or #1 contender just like he is now

I think this is a big marketing PR move by Conor and the UFC. Get everyone talking about it and then I think by the time Friday comes around, we'll see the actual presser...

maybe there were zero buzz online about the presser and they feared 12 people was gonna show up so they had to try something

I wonder what the gain is to keep this quiet. I guess they are scrambling for another main event so people dont cancel their tickets?

Honestly, who even wants to see Chandler fight someone else? The only reason people wanted to see this fight is because Conor wanted this fight. I hope this event crashes and burns. This is what UFC gets for putting a shit card together with one huge fight with no backup.

+1 for crash and burn.

The UFC deserves to feel the pain for their stupidity. They chose NOT to learn from the Jones/Hendo/Chael trainwreck.

They stand to make MILLIONS on this card but can't be fucked to pay 300k to a decent draw for additional hype.

Gotta be top-heavy.

Should have had RDA or Tony on the card in case Chandler got hurt.

Should have had another big name or two. Give these fans paying out the ass a good show.

Fuck em.

Let them lose millions and look like the greedy assholes they are

Last edited:
If Dana didn't have a contingency plan for a Conor fuckup, then he's one of the worst businessmen combat sports has ever seen.

My guess? He had AT LEAST 3 backup plans, and he's sorting through the options right now.
You really believe in Dana and the company doing it how they should have? :p The same guy who never learns after cancellation of 151? :p They already mains events and gave fans shitty last second replacements. They are greedy bastards is what they are. They will scramble as usual is my guess.

Can choose to see it positively too. Guy was on the short track towards CTE Town and now has been forced to sit out for a long periods of time which allowed his brain to rest.
I think they would have gave chandler someone not poirier and gaethje, although he would have still been taking damage sparring for his camps so who knows

I think they would have gave chandler someone not poirier and gaethje, although he would have still been taking damage sparring for his camps so who knows

he also would've fought like an asshole regardless like he always does lol

he'll find a way to eat bombs bro

Poirier or Gaethje would have been great but they were both beat up recently, probably both on medical suspension.

If Dustin would have fought 6 months ago he could probably collect a big old bag to swoop in and save the day here.

Guys have done lifechanging negotiations when the UFC was fucked and needed a last minute hero. That's how Masvidal and Nate got rich. That's the one time you get to bend them over and swing the hammer instead of the other way around.

Max vs Ilia just got announced, so no Max.

They are kind of low on star power options for a dance partner for ol Mikey Bootstraps.

Oliveira maybe?

What a disaster the UFC has with it's relationship to Conor.

Time to prioritize fighters that actually deserve the fights and willing to work in stepping in that ring over washed, has-beens

They keep living in the past with Conor and Jones instead of valuing their future.
This has never happened to Conor before. They likely see he’s still on the drugs and drinking and aren’t risking it

I said it at the time.

You can't go from this to a world class athlete in a matter of months:

There was a ton of speculation as to WHAT was causing it, which misses the point entirely.

No one gets THAT fucked up on camera unless something SERIOUS is going on. If he was stone cold sober in this interview, then it's EVEN WORSE, as it points to something neurological.

I have to take some fairly strong medication for PTSD and seizures. If I go off of it for a few days, I don't end up this fucked up.

It’s called drug withdrawal or he was high off something

You really believe in Dana and the company doing it how they should have? :p The same guy who never learns after cancellation of 151? :p They already mains events and gave fans shitty last second replacements. They are greedy bastards is what they are. They will scramble as usual is my guess.
lol there is no one that can be the back up to Conor. The ones paying those expensive tickets want to see Conor and no one else. He’s the biggest draw

Back