• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC CHAMPS GOING INTO 2025

HW Pavlovich
LHW Jiri
MW Khamzat
WW Shavkat
LW Islam
FW Volk
BW O’Malley
FLW Mokaev

HW - Aspinall
LHW - Jiri
MW - Izzy
WW - Shavkat
LW - Islam
FW - Volk (If age doesn't get him)
BW - Umar
FLW Kape

WFLW - Natalia Silva
WSW - Weilli

conor {<Mcgoat}

wteQDWz.png
<DisgustingHHH>
B5AB3uD.gif

WSW - Zhang Weili

WFLW - Alexa Grasso

WBW - Wasteland

WFW - Wasteland

The biggest "Wasteland" out of all of these is W125, and W145 doesn't even exist.

HW Almeida
LHW Jiri
MW Du Plessis
WW Edwards
LW Islam
FW Volk
BW O'Malley
FLW Pantoja
WSW Weili
WFLW Blanchfield
WBW Pena

I'm trying to make sense of this post. Some of the picks are serious and the rest aren't.
Well Ngannou might be impossible, DJ is unlikely but you never know. If he did re-sign with the promotion I think he beats guys like Moreno and Pantoja without much trouble, even despite his age. Gunnar is highly unlikely but it would be awesome. Iron Turtle is an actual possibility depending on who ends up holding the belt at that time. I think Izzy beats him but the division kind of falls off drastically after Izzy. Basically it's a mixture of who I want as champs and who I think will be champ.

Why is every poster that thinks Evloev is the next champion a brand new 1 post profile... is that you Evloev?
Eventually the UFC has to respect the record, no losses is no losses, you have to push him.

HW - Aspinall
LHW - Ankalaev
MW - Adesanya
WW - Shavkat
LW - Islam
BW - Umar
FLW - Kape

If your picks from LW to HW become reality there will be a lot of upset sherdoggers
Sergei is more of a shot in the dark but I legit think this guy is gonna run through everyone including everyone’s favourite Tom which will definitely upset sherdog, and LHW I think Alex will beat Jiri for the title, defend it against Izzy and Hill, but Magomed will wrestle Alex to a boring decision

Back