Rumored UPDATE: Grasso claims UFC 306 will be Mexican themed

UFC 306 Reconquista Dos? (I forgot how to get my keyboard to do the upside down ? thing.)

"It's my understanding... it's nothing related to Mexican Independence Day" - Valentina

Certainly that's the intent of Dana and the UFC for you to understand it as such.

I mean, why would they want to market an event connected to Mexican Independence Day on the weekend before Mexican Independence Day featuring the only Mexican UFC Champion in a repeat of the event that was hugely successful the previous year? I mean, making even more inroads into the Mexican market, why would they do that? Featuring the Sphere where Dana has no plans to return, would totally make more sense.

Dana is glad you understand.

I'm sure there will still be Mexican favorites on the card but it sounds like Ilia/Max & Sean/Merab will be at the top.

They likely won't make it entirely about MID but I'm sure it'll be brought up when Grasso & other Mexican fighters are walking/competing.

It matters because if it a Mexican card then Ilia or O’Malley won’t be the headliner
I could still see ilia fighting on the card. He speaks Spanish, there's some connection between the countries..

Ultimately, have Ortega fill in when Holloway has to pull out.

¡Está bien vergas esto carnal 💯📠🚫🖨️ Le voy cañón a la Alexa Grasso y a sus patas está bien loco fam 🥵 Espero que esta vez se aviente un final bien perro 🇲🇽💥👊😴

#JustBangGod

Valentina has been insufferable ever since losing her title

Just bitter for whatever reason, and doesn't seem to be able to move on

UFC: Taco Tuesday at the Sphere

@Kowboy On Sherdog @PurpleStorm looks like it’s time to bust out our shoes again
giphy.webp

Back