PBP UFC 306 - Noche UFC: O'Malley vs. Dvalishvili Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/14 at 7:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always get a temp fishing license wherever I go. So it’s not something I need to worry about. And the money goes right back into wildlife hunting/fishing.

If you poach. Or break size, and/or limit specs. You deserve whatever the fine is.
Me too bro.
Poaching is a crime that should be punished.
The way those guys go after and investigate stuff that ends up in a 350 dollar fine is amazing.

How do u find out who the refs and judges will be?

Referee Herb Dean serves as the third man in the cage for the UFC 306 headlining bout between the bantamweight champion O’Malley and Dvalishvili, which takes place at Sphere in Las Vegas on Sept. 14. Dean’s assignment was made official at a meeting of the Nevada Athletic Commission on Thursday.

The judges for the UFC 306 main event are Mike Bell, Sal D’Amato, and Chris Lee.

Overseeing the co-main event trilogy bout between flyweight champion Alexa Grasso and Valentina Shevchenko is referee Mark Smith. The judges for this contest are Ben Cartlidge, Eric Colon, and Ron McCarthy.

The Sept. 14 main event between bantamweight champion Sean O'Malley and Merab Dvalishvili at Sphere in Las Vegas will be officiated by Herb Dean, with the three judges set to be Mike Bell, Sal D’Amato and Chris Lee.

Mark Smith was selected as the referee for the co-main event between women’s flyweight champion Alexa Grasso and Valentina Shevchenko. Ben Cartlidge, Eric Colon and Ron McCarthy will be the three judges.

Each referee will be paid $5,000, and judges will receive $4,000 each.

The officials for UFC 306’s non-title bouts won’t be revealed until fight night.

9Nh2h3V.gif

110826-4374803.png

This event is gonna suck. There's barely any fights. 5* undercard fights? Dana White fucked this event up.

And 3 WMMA fights on one card, out of 10 total fights? Yikes.

Edit: 10 fights, not 9. But still, way too much WMMA.
25-30% WMMA is exactly what I like. 3-4 fights on every card.

I understand some people don’t like it. But I do. It’s not going anywhere. And in general is improving all the time.

Reactions: HHJ
Great to see you as well brother, looking forward to watching this card because its going to be very different and unique, certainly something we've never seen before visually, Will be interesting. Enjoy the fights

Yep. I hope this is gonna be good! With the start time it's 1.30am for me when it kicks off so hopefully worth it and the fights deliver (not that I wouldn't watch anyway).

No lay and pray pls

wrestling-cats.gif

Yep. I hope this is gonna be good! With the start time it's 1.30am for me when it kicks off so hopefully worth it and the fights deliver (not that I wouldn't watch anyway).

No lay and pray pls

wrestling-cats.gif

Fierce little lions 🥰

Referee Herb Dean serves as the third man in the cage for the UFC 306 headlining bout between the bantamweight champion O’Malley and Dvalishvili, which takes place at Sphere in Las Vegas on Sept. 14. Dean’s assignment was made official at a meeting of the Nevada Athletic Commission on Thursday.

The judges for the UFC 306 main event are Mike Bell, Sal D’Amato, and Chris Lee.

Overseeing the co-main event trilogy bout between flyweight champion Alexa Grasso and Valentina Shevchenko is referee Mark Smith. The judges for this contest are Ben Cartlidge, Eric Colon, and Ron McCarthy.
Fuck me sideways..

Herb Dean reffing a fight where we KNOW who the UFC wants to win.

If Merab gets dropped Herb will stop it.

And the fucking judges.. 3 blind mice. Incompetent, negligent, or corrupt? You decide.

Fucking horrible.

1726354211311.gif

Edited for the gif

Last edited:
Back