PBP UFC 306 - Noche UFC: O'Malley vs. Dvalishvili Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 9/14 at 7:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One early prelim is weird. Thanks for the great OP as usual @Jackonfire.

9ih1r7I.gif

Just wondering does anyone else think this card is garbage? I barely want to watch. This noche shit has been so hyped for so long, and this is the card we get? Other than the very first fight with Chiweees, and the main event there's absolutely nothing. NOTHING. the Ortega fight I guess is passable, but he looks horrendously out of shape. So that's 2.5 semi interesting fights for one of the most hyped cards of the last year

Oookk

You guys ever watch those game wardan shows?
Those guys seem like such hard ass people but they have a heart of gold when the perp admits to the law they were breaking.
I'm watching that stuff waiting for the fights.
I always get a temp fishing license wherever I go. So it’s not something I need to worry about. And the money goes right back into wildlife conservation, and hunting/fishing.

If you poach. Or break size, and/or limit specs. You deserve whatever the fine is.

bit strange that the biggest selling point of this card is the god damn venue? who cares?

Just wondering does anyone else think this card is garbage? I barely want to watch. This noche shit has been so hyped for so long, and this is the card we get? Other than the very first fight with Chiweees, and the main event there's absolutely nothing. NOTHING. the Ortega fight I guess is passable, but he looks horrendously out of shape. So that's 2.5 semi interesting fights for one of the most hyped cards of the last year

Oookk
Wait until you look at the next card <36>

This event is gonna suck. There's barely any fights. 5* undercard fights? Dana White fucked this event up.

And 3 WMMA fights on one card, out of 10 total fights? Yikes.

Edit: 10 fights, not 9. But still, way too much WMMA.

Back