• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 303 PPV buys ?

NumeroUno

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Where will this stack up against other Conor cards ? I think this card does 1.2 million just for the fact it’s Conor’s return and people will always watch him. Not as big of a fight as Diaz, Khabib or Poirier.

McGregor vs Khabib = 2.4 million buys

Diaz vs McGregor II= 1.6 million buys

Poirier vs McGregor II = 1.6 million

I'm guessing 1.35-1.5 million. Could do slightly better than the Porier fight theoretically as it's his first back since thr leg break and he's juiced to the gills so it will at least be interesting to see.

Anywhere from 1 to 1.3 mil, no idea why people are underselling what the PPV can do as not only is Conor coming from a fairly popular movie but it could also be his last fight (Especially if he loses)

Guessing the presser in Ireland is going ramp up the promotion. I can’t remember the last time the ufc started promoting an event (not on their broadcasts) prior to the week of the event

A month out there's not much buzz. We'll see. Regardless Dana will claim huge numbers.

Do we know what other recent PPVs have sold?

Id have to know how many PPVs 299 and 300 sold to make an educated guess

Back