PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lot of leg kicks having impact tonight. Gonna see some more leg kick violence in Aldo/Martinez.

Gotta say I don't get the Smith hate. His fights are always entertaining and usually end in a violent finish one way or the other. I'm glad to see him get the win

It’s cuz of his UFC desk Job

Not really. He’s been on some boring lopsided decision losses. And the hate is justified because he constantly says dumb shit.

Also, you’re attacking his family:
Haha Johnnie Walker attacking his family was hilarious. But he's had 21 UFC fights and only 6 went to the judges. Those decisions usually had some pretty exciting moments too

Man Aldo setting records for career longevity in 2024 is insane. To put it in perspective, he won the WEC FW title over Mike Brown in 2010

Beer or cider?

This sentence was way harder to post than it t shoulda been

Reactions: HHJ
Man I really hope I'm wrong because he's one of my all time favourites, but I worry for Aldo here
I think Aldo wins handily if he actually trained for this fight. However, something tells me he just cut weight and is looking to get out of his contract so he can box. I hope I'm wrong.

Does Jonathan "Dragon" Martinez have one of the most out of place nicknames in the game? Machida had the whole japanese/karate thing going, but this guy?

Back