Media UFC 300 main event announcement this week or Dana is getting oiled up

Stipe Miocic screamed in rage at Dana demanding a title shot and Dana admitted to being afraid of him. Colby filmed him while confronting him unannounced in a somewhat 'compromising' setting based on who Dana was with.

Next thing you know Stipe is getting two separate title shots coming off KOs and years of inactivity. Colby gets 3 losing title shots in 5 fights, only beating two geriatrics in between and also years of inactivity. They would be numbers 1 and 2 for Dana White privilege.

Dana is a quintessential bully. You have to play it smart but he can be cornered and bullied back.
Apples and Oranges

Stipe got his title shot off a spectacular KO of Arlovski. He was hyped up when he screamed at Dana for a shot... adrenaline

Stipe fighting in a title fight was beneficial to Dana and the UFC.

Stipe is getting a fight again off circumstances. The UFC has been refusing to paying him for years...

They are essentially willing to pay him now to fight Jones for the "Greatest HW of all Time" title, along with the HW Championship belt.

Stipe was already in camp and after Jones got injured, including taking 2 months off his firefighter work to train..
Dana didn't even offer Stipe an interim title fight.

It benefits the UFC to have Jones beat Stipe. Makes Jones look like the best HW ever... especially needed marketing by the UFC after Ngannou walked away as the best fighter on the planet.

Apples and Oranges

Stipe got his title shot off a spectacular KO of Arlovski. He was hyped up when he screamed at Dana for a shot... adrenaline

Stipe fighting in a title fight was beneficial to Dana and the UFC.

Stipe is getting a fight again off circumstances. The UFC has been refusing to paying him for years...

They are essentially willing to pay him now to fight Jones for the "Greatest HW of all Time" title, along with the HW Championship belt.

Stipe was already in camp and after Jones got injured, including taking 2 months off his firefighter work to train..
Dana didn't even offer Stipe an interim title fight.

It benefits the UFC to have Jones beat Stipe. Makes Jones look like the best HW ever... especially needed marketing by the UFC after Ngannou walked away as the best fighter on the planet.

Geeze buddy, I get you might have a fireman fetish but I'm pretty sure Stipe is married. No need to strap on the white armor.

He is the definition of Dana White privilege.

Geeze buddy, I get you might have a fireman fetish but I'm pretty sure Stipe is married. No need to strap on the white armor.

He is the definition of Dana White privilege.
Wow, what a highly intelligent response.

Shows how far you made it through college <Lmaoo>

If Leon/Belal then they should have been announced it and it would've sunk in by now. Waiting and waiting and searching for whatever other fight trying to put together just to come back to it being Leon/Belal would just piss a lot of people off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back