• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Please keep me busy"

Topuria about to sleep him if he's gonna fight in January, although surely he can't? He just got fucked up

Welp, that was an interesting card. Catch you next week everyone.
<RomeroSalute>

99416-3725386.png

I'm an Islam not Volk.

Well then you should know he felt he is ready to accept this fight, no one forced him. He also had the advantage of having fought Islam for 5 rounds before.

There's no excuses here. Islam is the superior fighter.

I know now what it been feel like to have favorite combatant of yours lose #verybad. Was feel #veryempty except for #existential thoughts.

okdudenk.png
#stillmyboy #numb #zoloft

wow another great retarded post! how fitting. unable to use words to make any point of coherence, posts image. good job retard. thanks for proving my point. i said volk was going to lose, get stopped, UFC hype marketing bullshit and dumbass retards like yourself forever hold the 2-0 over volk, when this isnt a legitimate victory at all. go ahead, post your image again.

volk got caught, it always happens eventually. he got an awesome paycheck though, and is still the best Champ!

"Please keep me busy"

Topuria about to sleep him if he's gonna fight in January, although surely he can't? He just got fucked up
It's strange seeing Volk acting like he needs UFC goodwill when he saved their bacon on this card already.

I mean that’s what that means when you’re one dimensional my dude. He’s one dimensional. He wasn’t exposed this fight. He was exposed against Gilbert. And it’s clear he’s still very one dimensional. I’m ready to see him fight a guy his size with some TD defense. The real question is are they drinking monster and if so where’s Prime?

"Please keep me busy"

That's over three months away. He'll be fine.

Back