• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol he’s lost to him twice dude
the personification of wolf tickets, here. this is exactly what i said was going to happen. volk was going to get stopped, short notice fight, UFC marketing hype machine and dumbass "fans" hold the forever 2-0 over volk, when this isn't a fucking legitimate victory. thanks for proving me right retard

City Kickboxing not having a good year. And those cuts look pretty bad. He'll be out for a bit

I still love Alex though. Great champ still. Dude looks a bit flabby in there.
Islam, what a win!

I've definitely never seen Khabib knocked out cold or mounted by a 145er and on life support like Islam was..

I don't like the 35 excuse. Machida kicked Gegards ass and looked possibly the best he ever did at 36 when he went down to MW. Islam cleaned Volks clock. Let's be honest. I love volk though and think he can still be the FW goat.

Back