PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
8sOEHaM.jpg

Main Card (PPV 2PM ET / 11AM PT)
155: Islam Makhachev (24-1) vs. Alexander Volkanovski (26-2)
185: Kamaru Usman (20-3) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (12-0)
205: Magomed Ankalaev (18-1-1) vs. Johnny Walker (21-7)
185: Ikram Aliskerov (14-1) vs. Warlley Alves (15-6)
135: Said Nurmagomedov (17-3) vs. Muin Gafurov (18-5)

Sherdog YouTube

iRCsb4C.gif
fc9RiCD.png

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS.
To enable them, click on your status bar (your username on top of the screen)and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically. If you encounter any issues with Live Threads, please contact an administrator.

Makhachev:

- home field advantage
- 10 - 16 hours extra to rehydrate
-won't be underestimating Volk this time
- Volk took the fight on only 12 days notice

Its MMA anything can happen, anyone can be had, we've all seen it happen more than once. That being said, Makhachev especially based on the advantages (and disadvantage for Volk) listed above, should be (and is) the heavy favorite. Makhachev wins in 3rd, how? I have no idea, lol

Many YT channels have made this into a popularity contest with 60+ % picking Volk to win and had similar numbers picking Oli to win before fight got changed.

The Embedded episodes were very useful this time, from a betting perspective. Kamaru looked very fatigued just doing stuff that he normally looked like a complete terminator doing a couple of years ago, while Khamzat is just throwing everyone around without breaking a sweat. Respect to Usman for taking this on short notice, hope he gets a big paycheck, but it seems the UFC is sacrificing him for PPV buys.

Makhachev:

- home field advantage
- 10 - 16 hours extra to rehydrate
-won't be underestimating Volk this time
- Volk took the fight on only 12 days notice

Its MMA anything can happen, anyone can be had, we've all seen it happen more than once. That being said, Makhachev especially based on the advantages (and disadvantage for Volk) listed above, should be (and is) the heavy favorite. Makhachev wins in 3rd, how? I have no idea, lol

Many YT channels have made this into a popularity contest with 60+ % picking Volk to win and had similar numbers picking Oli to win before fight got changed.
I still don't get why it's considered home field it's not their country lol

I am Canadian if i fight in America it is not my home field just because it's close. lol and if you did refer to me as an American i'd do some things to you that aren't so nice that i would have to apologize to you for.

Last edited:
Back