• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
overall not the best and not the worst card fight wise. These cards really suffer without a proper commission lots of fucks up.

Bummer it went down like that Islam went in there and did exactly what he needed to do. Wish we could have have gotten them both on a full camp. It is what it is. Props to Islam

in summary, short notice fights suck ass. usman did way better than expected. but exactly what i predicted, volk got stopped, early. and UFC hype machine forever holds this over him, as a "legit" victory, and the brain deads here forever think it's legit.

Great performance from Islam. Time for him to run the LW gauntlet and see where he stands. War Volk for taking the fight, all love for both guys.

maybe its jet lag, but Megan Olivi looking old

So does Volk bounce back or is that going to be the beginning of the end and the start of he was never that good?

Murder!
Islam is the p4p #1.
They screwed him out of it last time, this ends any comparison between him and Volk.
Volk classy in defeat and I have huge respect for him, but Islam's a beast!
Better allround than Khabib?

If he had won it would be a different story. The guy is one of the most elite athletes in the sport. He has also fought Islam before, he saw the opportunity and took it thinking he could win and clearly he is not up to Islam's level and I don't think it would have been any different even with a full camp.
Get off you alt account mate. When it wasn't short notice he barely got by Volk. On short notice he got a good KO. We already have seen he is on his level.

I was pulling for Volk, but anyone who says that was an early stoppage is crazy. Islam won that fair. Volk will say the same

Everybody was ducking him clearly, that's why he lacks those fights, its obvious he would have killed any LW in the past apart from Khabib and Motovated Penn.

He would have made guys like Bendo, Alvarez, Conor, etc look like cans like he did with Oliveira.

Ok bro, everyone is so scared lol

Are you a toddler?

Back