UFC 250

Chase Hooper vs Alex Caceres

Caceres sucks against grapplers

Last edited:
This is yet further proof that Jordie understands nothing about the grappling arts and should be safely ignored for that reason alone.
Well you clearly didn't tape Landwehr. He had zero takedown defence and was takendown over and over against guys like Dalgiev and looked terrible. Credit where credits due his get ups and urgency to scramble back to his feet was alright but his TDD was blatantly not. There was clear and obvious improvement from what the tape presented that still led to an extremely close fight.

I must say, it is very ironic you trying to call me out for saying that, but every event you post a list of excuses as to how zero of your analysis was wrong, which is almost a running joke amongst a lot of people at this stage.

Last edited:
Sandhagen vs Sterling got added

Holy shit that's an amazing fight. My boy Sandhagen, love that kid but Aljo is no joke at all.

What a fight.

There was clear and obvious improvement from what the tape presented that still led to an extremely close fight.
I didn't watch the fight live, just read the results and from the scorecard it looked like Ladnwehr won it without much trouble. And then I watched it. It was very close. I don't know how just one judge gave Elkins the 1st round! And there could be a case he won the last. It was a scrap for sure.

Man, Sandhagen/Sterling is so boner-worthy (No Homo of course). Sterling can be a point fighter at times, but Corey won't let him. Aljo should be able to hit TD's but Corey's guard is tricky as hell and he won't lay there and let Sterling win rounds (and honestly, Aljo is better at hitting TD's than he is at controlling people on the mat anyway).

Cannot wait for this fight, just wish it was headlining a fight night card so we got 5 rounds.

Back