UFC 250

the first fuckin fight will probably end in a sub lmao

Very likely it could. Hooper getting a sub is a very good chance too, he has good gnp but hunts the neck a lot on his back takes. The ME if it goes past rd 2 could easily end in a sub, WMMA fights often do if someone gasses and there's semi-capable grapplers. 5 rounds increases the likelihood imo. Meerschart takes a ridiculous amount of chances with his guard, it's possible either he OR Heinesch lock in a sub. I usually avoid overs on the sub props but not tonight.

Byrd, Nunes, Burns, Hooper, Sterling or Sandy, Formiga, and even OMalley could get subs

can u explain the Garbrandt points handicapp please? does that mean he has to win or not lose by 3.5 points on combined judges score card? so 29-28 across the board is the threshold basically? ive never bet on that, seems kinda tough with how judges score nowadays, but its interesting....

i like ur parlay, but that garbrandt/assuncao fight is the one im most hesitant about. i actually have a very similar one as u but with perez and sans hooper (just have no confidence in him at all)

He made the parlay cuz every once in a while when I dont see any dogs really winning at a certian event I ask for peoples opinions on longshot parlays for 10$ to win like 500 or 1k at least so idk if he actucally likes it or just did it to help me out. Also -3.5 means he has to win by finish or win the judges scorecards by more then a score of 3.5 total so 29-28 all in his favor loses

He made the parlay cuz every once in a while when I dont see any dogs really winning at a certian event I ask for peoples opinions on longshot parlays for 10$ to win like 500 or 1k at least so idk if he actucally likes it or just did it to help me out. Also -3.5 means he has to win by finish or win the judges scorecards by more then a score of 3.5 total so 29-28 all in his favor loses
You make this abundantly clear in almost every single post.

We get it.

Revisiting GM3 vs. Ian “Ya ever been to Rikers?” Heinsich.

I kind of simplified the fight too much and leaned Heinsich because of his pace and wrestling. But as others have mentioned, Heinsich has contender level series technique with the heart and determination of a Spike Carlyle. There would have to be something wrong with GM3 such as him fighting Ian’s fight and trying to sloppily take down Ian, for him to “lose” the fight. The problem with GM3 is that unless he subs his opponents, the fights are always close. I believe he edged out many of the people he split decisioned, but at the same time you can make an argument for the other side...

A lot of people talk too much about scrambling because they interpret that as any sort of grappling. GM3 is the much more competent grappler here and I see him using solid base line defense against Heinsich. Really making him work for the takedown and potentially win rounds by advancing on Heinsich or attacking submissions. Heinsich supposedly had mono or whatever in the Akhmedov fight, but he looked very dull in the octagon against Derek Brunson (who I consider solid, but he is your typical top 10 GK that you have to soundly beat if you want to be in the top 10).

I do like GM3, but I wouldn’t bet on him because he always keeps fights close and I doubt he will easily dominate to a 30-27... you can guarantee that GM3 will put on a 29-28 esque performance and with the judging these days, you’re really gambling once it hits the scorecards.

This, and the Aljo vs Sandhagen fight should be avoided betting on unless for entertainment or if you’re looking for props. I’d say the value is on GM3 via decision, because to “lose” he would have to fight Ian’s fight.

Also, I was on Formiga and I will be taking that back as well. The lighter weights rely on speed and athleticism and in the Moreno fight he looked very flat on the feet and on the ground. Moreno pretty much “out athleted” Formiga by just muscling out of any attempts to hold him down. I mentioned that Moreno was on roids lol, but the more likely situation is that Formiga has experienced that drop off. I can’t say much about Perez because I can’t really gauge how good he is, but I can’t be backing older flyweights against a younger, fresher, and experienced guy. Perez by decision is the value line here.

Aljo vs Sandhagen... I have a weird feeling that this fight ends in the distance. These guys are both aggro on the feet and I do believe that Sterling’s takedowns are overrated. I believe that Sandhagen is too good at reading range that he will fall for a naked takedown attempt from sterling. Especially with the whole covid thing, I don’t think Sterling has been sharpening that wrestling very much. Meanwhile, team elevation guys have been on an absolute tear and they have been doing things right. I think everyone can agree that Sandhagen is the better striker, and the smaller cage will only benefit the guy who knows how to use range more efficiently... Also, Sterling was getting lit up by kicks from Pedro Munhoz who is not really known for his kicking? It was a clean decision win for sterling, but he had trouble with the kicks for sure. Sandhagen NSC @ -110 or Sandhagen via decision. But this fight is tough to call at the end of the day, if Aljo really is in his “prime” Sandhagen could lose to a split decision or be out of his element. I can’t imagine anyone laying serious money on This fight, probably the toughest fight to predict with confidence in this entire card.
Got $500 on Sandhagen.

How did Alonzo just go from 225 to 230 to 210 back to 230 in like 8 minutes on 5d

@mkess101

p9fMLV4.jpg

fetchimage

Is Alonzo Menifield about to walk into the clinch and get grappled for 3 rounds?

He just swings big over his feet all the time and falls into the clinch and can be controlled there fairly easily.

I don't need to see it to know he hasn't got gas for three rounds of that, there is no way.

I don't think Devin Clark is dangerous at all, but he can work a clinch, control and takedown game and just hold guys against the cage or lay on top of them to run out the clock.

He just seems so timid and scared in there against big hitters, if he tries to swing with Alonzo for any prolonged period he is getting slept, but if this goes past the first he's definitely live.

Most likely it's Alonzo round one knock out.. But if it's not that it's Clark's fight for the taking.

I can't really see any value anywhere on this, the under is really a bet on Alonzo by KO, the over is a bet on Clark by decision, if I had to bet this fight I would take Alonzo round one KO but not with any real confidence.

Alonzo can easily come out, start swinging and kill Clark, and then the round one KO play looks great.. But, if he swings, falls into the clinch, gets reversed on the cage, can't break away then your bet starts to look really square really quickly as Alonzo is gasping for breath and loses all his pop.

I saw it in the tape, had it almost perfect, still picked Alonzo.

When Clark got hit in the eye hard and didn't quit Alonzo was done for.

Ponz is so underrated imo. Where did that POS go anyways? There were so many fun fights for him.

Just a question why are we treating Rocco as the second coming of Gathje? Is he known for his leg kicks or is Magny just bad vs guys who can leg kick? I'm confused.
you really liked my posts after Rocco lost a bullshit decision lol,,why? are you happy he lost and think I lost all my money on him? you're pathetic dude

you really liked my posts after Rocco lost a bullshit decision lol,,why? are you happy he lost and think I lost all my money on him? you're pathetic dude

His leg kicks were the difference....

I'm glad I went back and watched his previous fights that's all. Magny was the obvious choice.

His leg kicks were the difference....

I'm glad I went back and watched his previous fights that's all. Magny was the obvious choice.
you must have a sad life going back through threads like that lol..but hey man, congrats on the big win!

Back